.:[REDOWNLOAD] Spyker F1 Liveries [Monza & Spyker] by PEPTO:.

Posted by raulongo 
For Felipe (NeoLiot):

File hi_midland_3.tex is bad.His size cannot be 21,3MB!
Felipe,please about correction...

Sorry for my bad english,it´s not my mother language..
well... i can't find any problem with hi_midland_3.tex...
i've downloaded the .rar file (327 kb) and extract the .tex file (21.761 kb)... and it works fine...

i hope somebody can help you...
Neolit i have the same problem can't open the texture i think you didn't compress it in photoshop or are you using gp4master.
Neolit can you email the tga file so i can make a good tex file of it in gp4master i get read errors i must have a tga file for editting the Monza and China version with the right nose.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/05/2006 09:57PM by pepto.
It works fine for me^^

Yeah, its a little bit to big, isn't it NeoLit? :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

“Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind.”
pepto: i used Slimtex to convert your hi_midland_3.tex to .tga... i used photoshop to modify the .tga... save as 32 bits .tga file... used Slimtex to convert again for .txt... so... i didn't see anything wrong... but... here is the .tga file...

[rapidshare.de]

spidey: it's the same size of pepto file... :)
i have converted it and my file is about 5Mb

“Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind.”
Thks for the tga file

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/06/2006 01:02PM by pepto.
Here is mine

[rapidshare.de]

Oke i have the tga converted to tex by myself and checkit in GP4 looks great but the carshape is still bad.
Oke i have also been working before the Silverstone version with the Monza Spyker in the Midland colours but with Spyker on it and a few sponsors.
here are the cars

Monza version 1.0
Screenshot:

Download:
[home.xmsnet.nl]

Silverstone version 1.1 with correct nose
Screenshot:

Download:
[home.xmsnet.nl]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/19/2006 08:45AM by pepto.
jpmfw Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Expect a Spyker on an accurate Midland shape next
> weekend :)

so we will have some news this weekend ? :)
Lol!! i`m still un packing my suitcase ;),i`m waiting for news on the shape (not Andry`s),if there`s no news by tomorrow night,i`ll get the files together and try to get them released this weekend with the shape i already have :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jpmfw Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Lol!! i`m still un packing my suitcase ;),i`m
> waiting for news on the shape (not Andry`s),if
> there`s no news by tomorrow night,i`ll get the
> files together and try to get them released this
> weekend with the shape i already have :)

I can't wait on a correct shape.
@Pepto,i`m sorry that people are discussing my things in your thread :(

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Pepto ,I'm sorry too :( anyway I look forward to the shape Paolo ...cant wait to see whose is it because only one who has been working on with Midland/Spyker so far has been Erik and Duco but I think this shape is made by someone else....
it`s for sure NOT eriks,guys with their talent don`t need me ;)

oh and Craigo was shaping one too earlier this year...
I've just downloaded the spyker. Looks really nice. Can someone tell me where I can find the template for it?

When I'll put it into the game, I imagine that I have to change the name of the cp midland file? Am I right?

eru
thanks pepto

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB
where i find the template?

help me!

--------------------
* Passion Ferrari *
Thanx pepto, good work !
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy