Pitstop Bug

Posted by bignav88 
Pitstop Bug
Date: September 24, 2006 01:30AM
Posted by: bignav88
Hey guys i need some help, this problem is really really annoying. What seems to be happening is that every time i make a unscheduled pit stop, my team mate get stuck while makin his pitstop! Thus ruining my whole race. This problem does not presist when i make a scheduled stop, only when its unscheduled. Any body knows whats causing this??...Any help will be highly appreciated!
Re: Pitstop Bug
Date: September 24, 2006 05:05AM
Posted by: schuy06
Hi guys i'm new to this forum, I am having the same problem as bignav88, it happens when you come in to change your nosecone, no idea why it happens.
Date: September 24, 2006 07:33AM
Posted by: Bigbrother
you can solve that with gpxpatch. In the tab GPxlap you select: fix pitstop bug

the game won't get stuck in pitlane anymore but now its not realistic anymore.
Date: September 24, 2006 01:54PM
i've always had that box ticked. when the AI car makes an unscheduled stop, its teammate doesnt get stuck. Its always the players!
Date: September 24, 2006 02:41PM
Posted by: Muks_C
i've had it happen with computer cars before, once in a 100% race! someone was stuck from around lap 15 all the way till the end of the race, lap 63 or something!

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: September 24, 2006 03:25PM
yer its good when the computer car gets stuck. you gain a position ;) But really annoyin when you have to retire cus your team mate gets stuck. Also when you damage your car and go to the pits, the pitcrew aint even there! They set up when you all set up and after like 5 seconds
Date: September 24, 2006 05:55PM
Posted by: Ricardo Lampert
I found the solution for this bug after many races (in 100% distance) in a GP4 multiplayer championship...

To avoid the pit stop bug (mainly when have the option "fix pit stop bug" marked on GPxPatch) NEVER go the pit before the pitcrews say "go go go" when make a damage pit stop because the next pit all team will be waiting for you and anybody will work in the car.
You CAN go before the team say you to go when make a FUEL pit stop but NEVER when make a DAMAGE pit stop ! ;-)

RICARDO LAMPERT
Visit my blog at [ricardolampert.wordpress.com]
Date: September 24, 2006 10:05PM
Posted by: Muks_C
thanks for that tip Ricardo!

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: September 25, 2006 12:41AM
Thanks for that ricardo!
Date: September 25, 2006 01:09AM
Posted by: Ricardo Lampert
You're welcome guys and remember... never to leave before your team to liberate completely when make a pit stop to repair your car. Nothing will hapen if is a simple fuel pit stop.
Do it and the pit stop bug never will catch you !
;-)

RICARDO LAMPERT
Visit my blog at [ricardolampert.wordpress.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy