USB Mouses..... Are EVIL!

Posted by Overgone 
USB Mouses..... Are EVIL!
Date: July 31, 2006 08:33PM
Posted by: Overgone
Okies so your all wondering WTF!

But ever since I've installed GP4 it's always crashed every now and then as the race draws to a close... Now I thought nothing of it as 9 times out of 10 the game worked and continued on... But with a little bit of luck, I discovered that if I moved my mouse when the race is running the game is doooooommmmmeeeed to die at the end. But if I don't move it, then it works ;) *Confused here*

Now I've sorted it out as I had a little adapter to plug it in the pwopper place :) But this might help some people if they have the same problem as me. Its the damned USB MOUSES!!!!"!111!!

P.S. If you guys already knew this, then stupid I shall be named ;) But just thought I'd bring it up, just in case :)

Cheerio_
Overgone

[www.purevolume.com]
Re: USB Mouses..... Are EVIL!
Date: July 31, 2006 08:34PM
Posted by: jpmfw
only mark could discover this madness ;) ;) ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: July 31, 2006 08:46PM
Posted by: oliver_33
LOL. This game is very demanding on mouse :P

---
Date: July 31, 2006 08:52PM
Posted by: Bigbrother
never connect mouse or keyboard with usb to your pc. I had my logitech laser mouse connected with usb and trouble started, i put it on the regular input and all the troubles went away ;-)
Date: July 31, 2006 09:08PM
Posted by: Muks_C
did you go to school, Overgone? :) the plural of mouse is mice" ;)

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: July 31, 2006 09:11PM
Posted by: sunil
i use microsoft optical with USB.

100% perfect ,no problems and i wonder how u all getting problems.

Tbh ,overgone i think problem is not with ur USB mouse. must be some problem with ur motherboard maintaining USB devices. as i have confident knowledge in hardware i can tell my opinion. r u using MSI motherboard?

u too @BIGBROTHER, problem with ur motherboard not with MOUSE through USB.

Infact USB mouse are much smoother than direct output b'coz as it takes more current than normal output frm motherboard.

sometimes these issues get solved by updating BIOS of ur motherboard. But updating is really dangerous task unless ur good at that.

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB
Date: July 31, 2006 09:14PM
@bigbro, i use a logitech mx1000 laser mouse on a usb2,i`ve never had any trouble mate

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: July 31, 2006 09:17PM
Posted by: sunil
what is ur motherboard, PAOLO?

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB
Date: July 31, 2006 09:21PM
i have the same paolo and i had many problems with it on usb. Went the site of logitech and the solution was written there. My mouse always searched for her middle point every few minutes and that was to the right top corner. Sometimes she just flipped. There the solution was to put the mouse on the old input and it would be solved which it is and i am glad about it cause this laser mouse is just the best mouse available !
Date: July 31, 2006 09:26PM
@Bigbro, yep, i`ve tried god knows how many different mice,and this logitech is by far the best i`ve ever used.Very smooth and extremely accurate, perfect for painting :)

Date: July 31, 2006 09:53PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
I have the little brother of the mx1000, the mx510, i'm happy with it.

BTW, cordless mouses sucks big time. ;)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Date: July 31, 2006 11:10PM
yeah they suck only when the battery is up lol
Date: August 01, 2006 11:08AM
Posted by: Overgone
Muks_C Wrote:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
> did you go to school, Overgone? the plural of mouse is mice"
>

Yup ;) As strange as it seems ;)
Date: August 01, 2006 02:29PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
Bigbrother schreef:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
> yeah they suck only when the battery is up lol

You're from Belgium? ;)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Date: August 01, 2006 03:01PM
yes i am ;-)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy