Help with Adelaide installation

Posted by bones1834 
Help with Adelaide installation
Date: July 17, 2006 10:31PM
Posted by: bones1834
The track download didn't have a readme. Besides the obvious .dat and .wad file, were would I put the following files included with this download?

Loading map folder (track.db, track1.bmp)
Cam.rar (adelaine.tcm, 1.tcm)
Re: Help with Adelaide installation
Date: July 17, 2006 10:40PM
Posted by: jpmfw
ok, the "loading map" is your loading screen, so that goes in your loading screens folder. The TCM file is a camera file that you need to install using 3d editor, double click the circuit dat file, when it has opened, go to, file\import\track cameras,point the editor in the direction of the TCM file, when asked if you want to import the file,click "oui", then you`re done.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: July 17, 2006 11:57PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
No, then you must save the dat file with the new cams, then you're done. ;)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Date: July 17, 2006 11:59PM
Posted by: jpmfw
ok ok :P :P :P :P

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: July 18, 2006 02:33AM
Posted by: bones1834
Loading maps go in the loading screens folder. Dah! How did I not get that?:)

Thanks.
Date: July 18, 2006 07:30AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
The adelaide v8 track for download did come with a read me file..it was made with word.. right click & open in note pad will access the text also....

Installation: copy the unzipped wad ( melborne2001) file to your gp4 main directory & overwrite the melborne wad there..( make a back up copy first) then copy the s1ct01 dat file to your circuits folder & overwrite this as well….if you want to use the loading map provided..copy & paste to the C:\Program Files\Infogrames\Grand Prix 4\MAPS\RESOURCES\Loading…..folder & over write…to use the high res tarmac ..copy & paste to C:\Program Files\Infogrames\Grand Prix 4\melborne2001\maps\resources

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy