de la Rosa helmet v1.02 (20/07/06) LOOK at p2!!!!!!!! Albers Canada at p3!!!![by djtiesto]

Posted by djtiesto1988 
Re: de la Rosa helmet v1.01 by djtiesto
Date: July 20, 2006 12:09AM
Posted by: djtiesto1988
Thnks for your support!

Here it goes my last updated... the helmet improves every version more and more! Take it for granted! ;)

Here one render and the link for download!

de la Rosa by djtiesto v1.02 DOWNLOAD HERE

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/20/2006 12:16AM by djtiesto1988.
Date: July 20, 2006 12:11AM
Posted by: jpmfw
thanks dj :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
your a f*cking piece of shite dude!

you asked me pics of mine because you taught i leeched yours and no you changed what you had wrong because you saw it on mine!

ill never show you nothing, f*cking gay bastard!

- - - - -
Roberto - CTDP

www.rob38designs.co.nr
@roberto, pm mate :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/20/2006 12:24AM by jpmfw.
not exactly, but he didnt stop asking me pics to convince him that i didnt leeched his, then he saw what was different on mine and his and just copyed exactly like mine

- - - - -
Roberto - CTDP

www.rob38designs.co.nr
with love... Roberto

Hmmm guys you shouldn't be that angry...and that bad if it's true.
dont really know about u but i dont really like when i do something better than someone else then he looks what you have done to do/modify his

EDIT: especially when the guy is sure that you leeched his work and asks you pics over 1hr!

- - - - -
Roberto - CTDP

www.rob38designs.co.nr

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/20/2006 12:30AM by R0b3rt0_38.
Date: July 20, 2006 12:43AM
Posted by: raulongo
So.. this helmet is leeched??

raulgullon.com -
Wedding and Motorsports Photography.
Date: July 20, 2006 12:46AM
Posted by: Senna
how roberto would have leeched it if his helmet was released before this one?

"I'm an artist, the track is my canvas, and the car is my brush."
Date: July 20, 2006 12:49AM
Posted by: raulongo
Explain it better... who leeched who?

raulgullon.com -
ok what happened:

he taught i leeched his, he asked me for pics of mine over 1hr, then he copied mine by the pics i sent to proove him i didnt leeched his (all things he had wrong he copied it on the one ive done)

- - - - -
Roberto - CTDP

www.rob38designs.co.nr

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/20/2006 12:57AM by R0b3rt0_38.
Tiesto is doing this...?? I can't believe it! (Sarcasm...)

raulgullon.com -
@#$%& gay? little education please robert...

I only copied one think of you... ONE THING! the ARAI LOGO! SORRY, but I'm NOTA A LEECHER! @#$%& BASTARD!

Here some proves!...

v1.01

v1.02

P.D: Apfonseca's helmet... had the Arai logo in the right please... before I made mine and yours...

Besides! ROBERTO! you never send me your helmet tga! NEVER! You only send me some shoots of yours!

If copy the place of one logo is be a leecher... please... let me say that you ara a silly boy...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/20/2006 01:11AM by djtiesto1988.
Besides... I did not asked photos for my version... we were trying to prove if the PDLR logo was grey or dark grey... We were deliverating that as mates... And in the end you painted that as grey... and I painted that as dark grey, because I think it's the right one...

I can't say nothing more... these are all my words...
You have ARAI Logo in [www.brandsoftheworld.com] and here, the right PDLR Logo... [img149.imageshack.us]

Don't copy "just" one thing... Don't copy anything and you will improve yourself. You're talking about behaviour too... look at yourself please... and think about the way you've reacted...

Good helmet, bad way...

raulgullon.com -

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/20/2006 01:23AM by raulongo.
Sorry raulongo... I haven't copied anything! If created all the things in my helmet!
no, i didnt meaned he copyed the logo

and i never said i passed you the tga

i meaned you were asking me pics to see if i didnt leached and then updated yours with what u have seen in mine

anyway, just live it how it is... dont want to make any more trouble

- - - - -
Roberto - CTDP

www.rob38designs.co.nr
sorry sorry sorry... I painted the helmet with my photos... If we were discussing about PDLR logo... we sent photos. I also sent you photos... so... I don't thing you are able to reproach nothing to me.
man you asked me many pics of my helmet to see if i didnt leeched it and then you modified yours..

but anyway, lets stop this @#$%&

- - - - -
Roberto - CTDP

www.rob38designs.co.nr
What! CHILD You only sent me 2 photos of your helmet in 3Deditor... nothing more! And before you painted your helmet I had painted mine! I only changed the place of ARAI logo.

If this is to be a leecher... please grow up!

P.D: Sorry.. I'm wrong... of your helmet you only sent me that shoot:

If you want more profs I'll post the photos I used for paint my version... Included ONE of yours...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/20/2006 01:39AM by djtiesto1988.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy