Imola 2006 Beta bug (F.A.O. Ricardo Lampert) *56k warning*

Posted by dcuk7 
Hey Ricardo,

I couldn't see an e-mail address on your website and I know you visit here so I'll mention the bug here.

When driving with TV cam around the track the car disappears on the straight before the Variante Alta (like so):

Then it kinda reflects on the tarmac as it comes back:

Here is where it happens (blue circled area):

You may already know about it but I thought I'd mention it anyway. Other than that its looking really great, very hi-res.

- Jacques Villeneuve 1997 World Champion
wow thanks for telling that beta is released :)

Imola circuit beta version with all advert signs around the track in correct places and updated in accordance with San Marino 2006 Grand Prix as seen on TV coverage. All pit boxes and visors helmets updated in 2006 season order. The new variante alta not modified yet and will be already modified in the final version.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/29/2006 01:16AM by vesuvius.
Nice, didn't know it was out thanks
Nice Ricardo & CIA :)

@ dcuk7, i dont have problem in normal resolution ;-), only see too things stranges

- band allianz goes appearing in agreement goes passing the

- the "tank guy" is of the wrong side

the rest is fine :)

wait for new variant ;-)
thanks aLL

November 2, 2008
My heart stop beating two laps for the end. I back alive on last turn.
McLeo,

Where did you get that Williams FW28 from?
It's a modified R25...

raulgullon.com -
Wedding and Motorsports Photography.
Does anyone else find downloads extremely slow from ricardo's website?

X (@ed24f1)
was fine for me this morning to download.

About the 'tank' guys, the data is normally stored in the anim.wad. It depends how you install the tracks, if you use tsm, there shouldn't be a problem (i don't think)

exactly the R25 @ Fw28 :)

Yes, the download is very slow yesterday, maybe many drivers download same time :)

and Fongu i dont have TSM, i only descompacte the files and substitut, like the readme say, and i substitut too the envmaps for mclaren crhome ;-)

November 2, 2008
My heart stop beating two laps for the end. I back alive on last turn.
even i find the downloads on his site slow i just don't understand it
Ricardo`s final release will also include an all new 06 pitgarage and stands set too :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are those new 06 pitgarage and stands also from Ricardo? ;)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
the 06 garages are mine yes,but upgraded quite a lot :),much better and more detailed than the set that was released before

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
anyone making the itv sport logo of 2006 (the semi transparent ones) [www.itv.com]

p.s whats up with this

"Richard is dead, long live Paolo"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/30/2006 01:03AM by Monza972.
Paolo is his right name mate ;-) tough to tell the hole story ;)

--> 2 times Worldchampion 2oo5 & 2oo6' <--

SchueyFan Wrote:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Does anyone else find downloads extremely slow from ricardo's website?

Yes upload this track to somewhere else please!
Ok,the name thing, i`ll explain it once more, my full name is Paolo Ricardo Gianni Capriosa. When i lived in the uk, the guys got fed up with me laughing at them because they could not pronounce my name, so they settled on my second name and changed it from Ricardo to Richard. It`s kinda stayed with me since then. Now i`m back home in Sicily, i want to ditch the Richard, i`m sick of it :P , so please, Paolo from now on :)

yes sir, richard

It's not only Ricardo's site! The 1991 mod's website is also slow.
@kev,i knew you would be the awkward one :P

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy