Would Anyone Be So Kind

Posted by ramoats 
Would Anyone Be So Kind
Date: June 28, 2006 12:25AM
Posted by: ramoats
.........as to post their 2006 cars wad for a tired old man. It's been so long since I built my 2003 / 2004 / 2005 / I have forgotten all the subtle procedures and details, etc. I searched the forum for about 2 hours so don't go and feed me too much of my arse for requesting this.....I'm braced...fire away!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/28/2006 12:48AM by ramoats.
Re: Would Anyone Be So Kind
Date: June 28, 2006 12:38AM
Posted by: Floris_Koop_GP4Freak
I love that post! :)

I think someone will give it as I don't have one

Date: June 28, 2006 05:44AM
Posted by: Bigbrother
if you have msn messenger and you'll add me i'll send you mine or whatever you want !!!!

my msn addy: bigbrother2001@hotmail.com
Date: June 28, 2006 11:25AM
Posted by: montana_uk
Can I possibly join in on this request, as I have no idea how to create a MOD from what I have collected of the 2006 season so far - cars, helmets etc. - and insert them into my GP4?

Do I use CSM to make a new season? I have 2004 and 2005 mods already, though made by others, and I don't know how to make my own.

Also, where can I download the latest version of CSM from Zaz? When I started up GP4 for the first time in ages last night, it took me to a site, where the files were listed, but none of them seemed to be the newest version.

Cheers a lot!

Laters,

Montana_UK
Date: June 28, 2006 01:39PM
Posted by: ramoats
Thanks so much for your reply and offer....sadly I do not have MSN messenger....I have cable modem access however so I could easily download it from rapidshare or an ftp site,,,,,I wasn't optimistic on this request being fullfilled but you did at least try and I thank you for that.
RAM
Date: June 28, 2006 10:22PM
Posted by: montana_uk
Is that offer open to other people, as I am having a hard time working CSM out?

Cheers,

Montana_UK
Date: June 28, 2006 10:37PM
Posted by: [FIN]Räkä
Here are two threads which are pretty important:

[www.grandprixgames.org] (links to download all cars of the 2006 season)
[www.grandprixgames.org] (simple instructions how to update your game to 2006 season)
Date: June 28, 2006 10:54PM
Posted by: Willb
im stil using 2005 cars :D hehe, but ill happily upload that if you want:)

Help keep our forums tidy.

Use the search function...
Date: June 29, 2006 05:35AM
Posted by: Bigbrother
the offer is open for everyone, but due premission issues i am NOT going to upload it to rapidshare and make it a public thing to download. Personal i can send it with msn messenger so i control who gets it and there is no premission needed for that in my opinion.

So you can all add me if you want it but i am from belgium, sleep overday and work in the night so i am not much around but give me a pm in msn and i'll answer when behind the pc. You can ask what you want, i have it all ;-)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy