Williams FW28 by Marosci-Tahlendorf - v1.1 in P10

Posted by Tahlendorf 
can you show a close up? it just looks like 8 lines, no grooves.
[www.atspeedimages.com]

____
Tony

Well if it makes you happy and gets you off my back...

"non-melty" ones, even though technically, that's what tires do, just to make them look a bit used.

Gawd, try and be adventurous and you get shot down for it
*fainting* *thud*

GREAT WORK GUYS!!!

=========================================================================
montohitbmw™

USERBAR CREATOR | NO ONE GETS CLOSER | www.hamachi.cc
lolol

I.Tz No Problem
For all your home and business I.T needs
[www.itznoproblem.com]
enquiry@itznoproblem.com

That one shows up the nose a bit more unfortunately, but apart from that, it's pretty much perfect imo

Nice job guys :)
really nice car and nice tyres Zeppelin , I would really like to see your tyres in game too (with less polys of course) :) is there a change that you would make tyres for gp4 in the future ? :)
Possibly, I have a slick set for GP4 (3d rims) lying around somewhere. I might be able to do some tires like these for GP4 however, 2DA perhaps, but that's for another conversation ;-)
Fantastic render and that tyre Zep is super impressive
where is the number on the car?
its on the front wing .. but it change place :p its between rbs and mobilecast .. please change the colour of the little sidepods... dark blue ... :)
on flap ;)

November 2, 2008
My heart stop beating two laps for the end. I back alive on last turn.
This car can't tip the renders by me of the FW28 by Teraur ;)

Hehe, just kiddin' it's looking sexy..

@ Zeppelin

You are not getting shot for it ;-) It just doesn't look every-day and I think that's not bad or something.. Just gotta get used to it ;-)

Btw, when tyres are used, they don't reflect that much, maybe less reflection on the treads WITH the melting effect looks better ;-)??

First of all, thanks to Zepp for the renders it looks amazing!!! :)

Car will be ready very soon, little fixes on normals and will be ready for release.

The numbers are fine, because the livery painted is the Sakhir, Seapang and Melbourne GP´s, where number where placed on this flaps, from SanMarino and on, livery change a bit (the navy blue and cyan stripe becomes only cyan and not separated from the white part, even white part change shape and numbers were placed on the nose).

I´ve too much work this days, so the release can be delayed a little bit more ... sorry.

BEST REGARDS !

Admin of GP4-Argentina
great for the news but "the release can be delayed a little bit more ... sorry."

DOH!
No worries mate, glad you like em, I might have one or two more later, I have something I want to try out :)
Tahlendorf will you make the fw28 san marino and moreover ?:o
Yep, every GP version of every car I make with my mate Marosci (next works are the different NT versions of the Renault...)
Oh, about the colour of the little sidepods, in this GP´s it was plain white... I´ll have a look on moreover versions from SanMarino (SanMarino was white too :P).

BEST REGARDS !

Admin of GP4-Argentina
thanks for information.

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy