Williams FW28 by Marosci-Tahlendorf - v1.1 in P10

Posted by Tahlendorf 
Hi all, thanks for your interest in our work!
Shape has been modified at some spots:
NoseCone, last plate of front wing, exhausts cover and rear wing plates.

I´ll try to finish mapping and painting this new parts for the first GP´s textures for Bahrein, Malaysia and Australia in this week, then re-doing the annoying cyan strip (the first design with the strip apart from whaite parts and overlined in marine blue was better in my opinion... :P).

BEST REGARDS !

Admin of GP4-Argentina
thanks for news

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB
Well, after a time stopped (university exams and other things), I´ve been working a bit today on the textures, that are almost finished, about 95%...
Only exhausts bodylines, better "E" and pilots names left to be done.

Hope you like it...

BEST REGARDS!

Admin of GP4-Argentina
@ Tahlendorf

Looks great mate :)
wow, great news and BTW it looks awesome

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB
pretty nice news and job your both :)

November 2, 2008
My heart stop beating two laps for the end. I back alive on last turn.
Speachless...

raulgullon.com -
Wedding and Motorsports Photography.
!@##$$%%%$#@ MAN!!!!!

THats AWESOME :)
Render time :) There is a small problem on the nose, but Pedro has already been notified of this :)

looks very nice!

X (@ed24f1)
:( i cant wait any more !!!!!!!
I don't want to offence others.. but this is better than any FW28 already made... (Teraur's one or AlexanderF1 (ILLEGAL!) Modification of the FW27C from IntWeb... Great Work M8S!!!

raulgullon.com -
Wedding and Motorsports Photography.
the car is pretty good i think
lets see if i go leave my R25 @ FW28 ;)

November 2, 2008
My heart stop beating two laps for the end. I back alive on last turn.
the tyres ruin the render a bit

____
Tony

cool, is it ready for release or we need to wait more.

b-tone Wrote:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
> the tyres ruin the render a bit
>

You're entitled to your opinion of course, but I'm not gonna stop using them ;-)
those tyres are weird.. look like they are melting. the sidewalls look good, but the tread just looks plain weird, 8 grooves? doesnt look like any real tyre f1 or otherwise.
8 grooves? what are you on? There's 4 ;)

-edit- melting? Well yeah, that's generally what tires do when they've been round a circuit for 20 or so laps, they get quite hot

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/28/2006 09:08PM by zeppelin101.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy