GPRF MOD TEAM CLOSED BY MODERATOR

Posted by Fury 
*Chuckles* lol

SORRY!
just to point out that karan never received permission for some cars at least...

--------just to point out that karan never received permission for some cars at least...--------

Yes, i know about this.
Oh right :S

Tut tut.

SORRY!
None if I remember correctly and we pinned him at Dragon forums, I'm sure Ste remembers it well huh mate? ;)
But nobody angry at Karan, or i am not right???
Oh a few of us are, however some are still boning him over his wad which he claimed was a mod and never thanked anyone in the readme.

Can't think why, Tony's 05 rocks in comparison, more stuff too

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/18/2006 12:40PM by zeppelin101.
tony's mod aint just a compiled wad file...it has added so much more so that why he got permission also he asked it not in a thread but more personally

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Oh god yeah i remember lmao.

I will take back what I said about Karans wad then.

SORRY!
OK. I understand all. And we are cool if we ask permission. You should respect us for that.
MDBSnake Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> tony's mod aint just a compiled wad file...it has
> added so much more so that why he got permission
> also he asked it not in a thread but more
> personally
>

That was my point ;-)

And I just noticed 4 posts in the space of a minute, that's some going lads ;)

Alexander-F1 Wrote:
> mod of italia or
> from tony will suck us. I am very angry, and I
> think it is very stupid to think that we russian
> are bullshits.

Oh sure, it that the reason you have for 1 months 3 direct links to MP2005? Because you don't like it no?
Guy, please close mouths or connecting brain before speak because your post are very offensive.
Neverone thinks russian are bullshits. I can only say that Russian probably are most "gentleman" that you and your "snack-mate" Fury.

we have to suck for MP2005, we have to suck for server hosting...... But mate? Are there an hormonal war in you?

I think that we have spoken about all. Only wait our mod, maybe it will release on friday.
Hope for you that you have all autorization.
this thread has been reported, it is now under moderator observation, not that it wasn't being watched before that anyway ;-)

I will suggest to those that wish to compile a '2006 mod' that if any files and or intellectual property are stolen, ie: the owners of said files and or intellectual property refuse permission (as is their right) for whatever reason they may choose, and if these files are used without permission and/or due credit the creators of this mod will have the download links removed and their priveledge of access to this site will be removed as well. The moderators of this site will do everything in their power and whatever is necessary to protect the rights of its modders and its community.
Users are quite correct in saying that owners of files etc. should have been approached by email and by site pm service instead of creating a thread announcing the mod before it was even off the ground. Now it is of course too late and you have left yourself wide-open to all sorts of comment, some of it I note is not good.
Perhaps you should take stock of the situation and consider where you are going with this mod as it appears fairly apparent that not all owners of files are currently willing to release their work for your 'cool' mod.
mortalwombat grandprixgames.org moderator

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/18/2006 01:04PM by mortalwombat.
lol!!, you go away for a few days and all hell breaks loose.:P :P

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think we are not worse than tony or gp4italia and if we have not got friends such as tony or others it should not us stir to release our mod. If we make a fantastic mod you will respect us. I understand: you think that our reputation is not very high because our team is very young but we are very arrogant and we try to win respect in every way on all sites about gp4.
arrogance is a close way mate..
slagging off guys like tony,and the guys over at gp4italia, a much loved site, is no way to win friends

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jpmfw Wrote:
> lol!!, you go away for a few days and all hell breaks loose.:P :P
>
> ........................................
> no sig cos muks will moan

yeah same here

jpmfw Wrote:
> slagging off guys like tony,and the guys over at
> gp4italia, a much loved site, is no way to win
> friends
>
> ........................................
> no sig cos muks will moan

i totaly agreee ;)

btw, about karan's wad, i enjoyed that fight on dragon racings, i enjoyed my first posts ever there LOL

- - - - -
Roberto - CTDP

www.rob38designs.co.nr
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy