GPRF MOD TEAM CLOSED BY MODERATOR

Posted by Fury 
I think that you envy us. I like your mod, but our mod will be much cooler and you are not our rival.
MOD will be issued in complete volume under the list. And who will not forbid to us that's all.

Bolid - not the sparrow, will take off - will not catch! | gprf-team.ucoz.ru |

Alexander-F1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I think that you envy us. I like your mod, but our
> mod will be much cooler and you are not our rival.

Oh man, it's not a contest get a grip on reality man

Why do not you want to give us permission???
Alexander-F1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why do not you want to give us permission???

For too many reasons, mate. We're not againt you, we're not insulting you at all or trying to get russian modders a bad name. You are, with such posts as a couple ones before. This is not a contest, we just work on the same game to get it better and better. But what you said about Gp4Italia a couple of posts back doesn't help you for obtaining my permission. So, please, don't use my visors or anything from me in this mod. Because if I suck, I can decide how to. Sorry.

------please, don't use my visors or anything from me in this mod----------
Ok. But i don`t say these thinks if you give us persmission. Many of you think that we can not makea good mod. And if you think that we can make a good mod, you give us permission
Hmm yes I think you haven't helped your cause much by shouting your mouth off Alex-F1 and saying how crap everyone elses work will be to your own.

I think you'll be lucky if anyone else who works with the two said parties will give you permission

Learn some manners please
I am very angry. We are trying to make a cool 2006 mod, and you say that we can not do it. I do not want to argue with you and i have one idea: we will release our mod, and if do not like it you can say us not to use your works. But if this mod will be really cool @#$%& off. Excuse me for my bad words, but please understand also me or Fury.
so if artists say no, you'll release it anyway and tell those artists to **** off?

____
Tony

about my 2006 helmets fury..i cant give permission as i gave the permission to gp4italia to have it exclusive. nothing against you, sorry

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
If you guve us permission i will put your names in credits. I do not want to have a war.
maybe you dont understand what exclusive? they will be only available on gp4italia and in my thread..and in tony's mod if he makes one

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Dude, all you are doing is compiling it. You aint 'making' a mod.

Karan compiles a wad.

Tony does it with CSM.

We can all wait for there mod.

Your going about it all wrong. Do you ever see Tony or Karan pubically ask on a forum for permission? Could you not be arsed to find all the authors?

All of this would have been ALOT more simpler if you used PM's or emails...

SORRY!
Well it's kickin off all over the net today aint it?

Permission is there for a reason, if you release it without permission, god help you, I will be on you like a shot, let alone the authors of the work you'll have just leached, and maybe richard would like to join in too (please mate, you make it much more fun ;)).

If you don't have the permissions, you ain't allowed to release it.

Simple
And why can not you give us also permission??? (if you give to Tony). You his best friend???
LMAO!

silly man.

he does it THE...RIGHT..WAY!

SORRY!
Permission for what exactly? A car which belongs in the 90's that I haven't even released? Please at least find out what I've done before you start asking me for permission
--------Permission for what exactly? A car which belongs in the 90's that I haven't even released? Please at least find out what I've done before you start asking me for permission--------------

Please read first message in the forum to know more information.
Er, done that, obviously you haven't

I'll put it more simply:

I HAVEN'T MADE ANYTHING FOR 2006 STOP ASKING ME FOR PERMISSION

mk? Better? Understanding now? Good
Yeah I know, that we do not use any monds in our 2006 Mod. And tha is why i do not ask you for permission.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy