Re: GP4 Italia?
Date: April 10, 2006 11:42AM
Posted by: kizz360
ahhh lol cheers kev

i think so marc

Date: April 10, 2006 11:51AM
Posted by: fongu
is it really so hard to link to the gp4italia website rather than a direct link to the file?

Date: April 10, 2006 03:02PM
Posted by: 32BOBO32
yes fongu, it's seems to be very hard.
Fury maybe you don't know that in 09/03/2006 i send a PM to Alexander-F1 asking to del direct link. After one month i have not reply yet.
In your home page you give 3 DIRECT LINK of our 9 mirror without ask permission. We always give permission (for information ask to Leslie or to [www.racesimulations.com] which host a copy of MP2005, but first ask )
There's no reason to give direct link, MP2005 born free from traffic light, damn we give you 9 mirror and you say that you did it to help who found red light?
MP2005 traffic doesn't eat the 200GB (because we host it in 9 external mirror). I never accuse your team for the 200GB ended in only 9 days. But your attitude with MP2005 is applicated with other file will be very dangerous. And someone do it!
This is the main reason because we don't wont direct link: WE decide for OUR server, NOT you. Nice to hear that you have illimited BW, but host only 30 files and serve 500 users is very different to host more than 700 files and serve 21.000 users ;) Maybe if you will have the same our traffic can touch with your hand than "illimitated" is a relative concept for any Hosting Provider.
Date: April 10, 2006 07:06PM
Posted by: Alexander-F1
Allright. We will try to make our own web hosting. Also it is not necessary to blame us for all problems of a site gp4italia. Not only our site uses links from your web hosting.
Allright. We will try to make our own web hosting. Also it is not necessary to blame us for all problems of a site gp4italia. Not only our site uses links from your web hosting.
Date: April 10, 2006 07:07PM
Date: April 10, 2006 07:09PM
Date: April 10, 2006 07:09PM
Allright. We will try to make our own web hosting. Also it is not necessary to @#$%& us for all problems of a site gp4italia. Not only our site uses links from your web hosting.
Date: April 10, 2006 07:14PM
Posted by: [FIN]Räkä
Omg, press that post button only once please. :o
Date: April 10, 2006 07:19PM
Excuse me my inernet works not correct. And please delete copies of my messeges.
Date: April 10, 2006 07:35PM
Posted by: Paco
talk about spamming :P

I'm against sigpics
Date: April 10, 2006 07:46PM
Posted by: kizz360
i think we get the message

Date: April 10, 2006 07:51PM
Posted by: Muks_C
wow, i've never seen a 9-post sequence like that before, and i fear i never will again *wipes tear*

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: April 10, 2006 08:21PM
Posted by: MarcA
Cesus Jhrist!

Date: April 10, 2006 09:33PM
Posted by: kimiraik
Argh..
Date: April 11, 2006 02:40AM
Posted by: 32BOBO32
oh yes, and you maybe think that because other person do the same thing you've done can change my position?
I say "for example"... You're direct link are part of our elevated BW consume, we are starting to find this BW vampires....
I send you a PM one months ago, so don't say i never advise you. you had all the time to correct this behaviour.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy