06 garage and crew RELEASED !!!! P23

Posted by jpmfw 
Re: 06 garage and crew RELEASED !!!! P23
Date: May 31, 2006 08:53PM
Posted by: jpmfw
@paco,yes i know that. in my test wad,i left the original car names in the original order, so ferrari car was renamed as williams and so on, so obviously the crews were named the same, i asked rob if he wanted me to name them any different,he said to leave it so i did. i`m sure you can manage to rename a tex file though huh ;) :) :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: May 31, 2006 08:57PM
Posted by: Paco
i was telling RokasLTU why i thought the files were named like that ;)

I'm against sigpics
Date: May 31, 2006 09:01PM
@paco, damn ! i need some sleep ;)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: May 31, 2006 09:02PM
Posted by: adam75
Thanks for this amazing pit boxes :)

Bt it's very very very very long to put them in each circuit :(

I'm sure someone made it... pleaaaase !!

(I have the original order).

Thanks in advance.

Adam.

Adambensimon@yahoo.fr
Date: May 31, 2006 09:20PM
Thanks for the comments :),i know it`s a long process installing them, i`ll post some pics of the updated final versions soon :)

Date: June 01, 2006 02:02AM
Posted by: McLeo
YEAHHPPPP
The garages and Pitcrews is very fine
But i dont gone update, the work is very hard for make!
Is better user Ricardo TRacks wind him releases ;)
Thanks aLL

November 2, 2008
My heart stop beating two laps for the end. I back alive on last turn.
Date: June 01, 2006 06:07AM
Posted by: Harry
When will the Honda Pitcrews (Tobacco/NoTobacco), the BMW-Sauber Pitcrews
and the Red Bull Pitcrews released ?

Would be nice to have the Pitcrews in a seperate download.
Date: June 01, 2006 06:58AM
Posted by: sunil
may be long time work. but really worth doing that. i would love too.
no offence to anyone

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB
Date: June 01, 2006 01:42PM
bmw sauber, redbull, and honda nt are coming, as i have said before, roberto is really busy at the moment, so i can`t honestly say when they will be released, however, the final versions of the garages will be out at the weekend :)

Date: June 01, 2006 01:53PM
Posted by: RenaultFan
Great news Rich

I PM you also mate :)
Date: June 02, 2006 05:50PM
Posted by: cleberpister
This new pit-boxes already is available for download? Grateful

AYRTON SENNA FOREVER!
Date: June 02, 2006 05:55PM
@cleberpista, no, the final release set is not available to download yet,hopefully this weekend :)

Date: June 02, 2006 06:00PM
Posted by: cleberpister
OK, Thanks!

AYRTON SENNA FOREVER!
Date: June 04, 2006 10:07AM
Posted by: Slasher
Is anybody having problems with CTD when inserting the new pitcrews?

Not having any problem with garages but with pitcrews...

Ive updated the pitcrews as stated in the readme, recompiled, tried using both wadupdater and GP4Master, to no avail.

Weird thing is, when i skip qualifying and go straight to a race, and pit after one lap, new pitcrews are there in order, and no probs.

Yet when trying to load a qualifying session, it crashes.

Then re-inserted original qualifying pitcrews, left the new race ones in, same deal, CTD.

Any ideas?
Date: June 12, 2006 01:58AM
Posted by: praesepe
Hi!

First of all, let me congratulate you for these great updates, they're really well done. I've been updating the crew and garages with no problem except for the garages. Strangely I get the back garage textures showed twice.

Here's a screenie:

Any idea of what could be causing this?

Thanks in advance :)
Date: June 12, 2006 02:12AM
Posted by: Paco
yes, that's a mapping problem, you should edit the mapping in that wall for it to display the texture only once. i never did it, but you should open the .gp4 file with 3deditor, go to that object (the back panel), and edit the mapping coordinates.

this link should be useful to understand the the mapping coordinates --> [www.realgpx.com]

I'm against sigpics
Date: June 12, 2006 01:41PM
An update on the release, sadly Roberto will not be finishing the pitcrews, he has too many commitments in the "real" world, and Rob, please don`t worry about it, i know you expressed your feeling bad for letting me down with the package.Well, you can forget that mate, you havn`t let me down at all.Your personal life comes before gp4.So forget any thoughts you`ve had about letting anyone down my friend.This means i will release the final garage versions with NT garages and reversed garages where appropriate, sometime this week.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/12/2006 01:46PM by jpmfw.
Date: June 12, 2006 01:47PM
Posted by: fongu
thanks for the work you two, shame about roberto not finishing the work... but i hear somewhere someone else is doing some pitcrews...

Date: June 12, 2006 02:01PM
Posted by: Buzz Hornet
I wonder who that might be Kev :)
But Rob no probs, real life comes first.
Date: June 12, 2006 02:10PM
@kev,hm!! i wonder who :)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy