06 garage and crew RELEASED !!!! P23

Posted by jpmfw 
Re: Pit Garages releases
Date: April 29, 2006 10:31AM
Posted by: sobpd1
are these the correct ones, on gp4italia . Vesuvius and Tis shape , Lee1971 and Nick Ovey textures v1.2
Date: April 30, 2006 11:38AM
Posted by: Harry
Yeah, these are the right tyres...you can get them here (no download limitation)

[www.f1gp4.it]

too.
Date: April 30, 2006 01:44PM
thanks
Date: May 01, 2006 06:13PM
Posted by: jpmfw
i`ve deicided to lose the canter panel for the 06 garages, it will eliminate the low res tex that hides the back wall,and to my mind,ruins the garages.:)

center panel present,

center panel removed,

the back wall will still appear to have the center panel (see shot below), but it will be painted onto the back wall , hopefully you guys will think it looks better

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: May 01, 2006 06:26PM
Posted by: TTM
Good choice jpmfw to remove center panel, because i always delete them in my track updates.

Only Midland uses center panel this year.
Date: May 01, 2006 06:30PM
@TTM,thanks,it does improve things i think :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: May 01, 2006 06:37PM
Posted by: TTM
You can also do full transparent texture to center panel if you don't want delete it.
Date: May 01, 2006 06:43PM
that`s what i`ve done mate :)

Date: May 01, 2006 07:43PM
Posted by: gezere
I am agree Richard.
It will be much better without this central panel which can be easily painted on the backwall texture

GeZeRe

Date: May 01, 2006 08:00PM
and that`s the wall that`s going in

Date: May 04, 2006 11:08PM
any closer to a release date???
Date: May 04, 2006 11:14PM
Hi,Roberto is busy with school work at the moment,the garages are 90 % done, i scrapped the first set i made,and started again. So, when i get the garages how i want them, and Roberto has time to complete the crews/engineers,the set will be released, i will not release the garages seperate from Roberto`s crews.i made a deal with him, and that deal stands.But it should not be too long. Sorry for the delays :)

Date: May 05, 2006 12:19AM
Posted by: Buzz Hornet
I am sure it will be worth the while :)
Date: May 05, 2006 02:42AM
Posted by: R0b3rt0_38
Richard, well said mate :)

I should have time by the week-end and there is NOT SO MUCH TO DO :) ;)

Btw, as Richard said, I'm busy with school but after this week shouldn't be that much :)

- - - - -
Roberto - CTDP

www.rob38designs.co.nr
Date: May 05, 2006 05:40PM
Posted by: Krauti
again update in the Ferrari Garage^^

---------
KĀ®auti
Date: May 09, 2006 12:21AM
@krauti,thanks for the pics mate, i`m going to make track specific garages after the basic set is released.Those shots will be very useful. Any chance of shots from the williams garage from you ?.That`s what i need more than anything at the moment.I keep asking but no response :(

Date: May 09, 2006 12:59AM
hey guys, kinda bad news :S

as you maybe know (or maybe not :P) i play american football at school...

today i had a practice... and guess what... i just broke my finger :P

not totally broke... but hurts hellofalot, anyway, im a big boy, it will probably be back at painting in the next week (hoping i dont injure my-self even more in my 2 next practises)

thx, bye

- - - - -
Roberto - CTDP

www.rob38designs.co.nr
Date: May 09, 2006 01:15AM
hey!!!!!!!! that`s no excuse ya lazy bum, use the other hand :P :P

Date: May 09, 2006 01:28AM
forgot about it, its my right hand finger and im right hander :P

btw, i got football 2day, 2moro with friends, after 2moro, after after 2moro, and no friday...

and next week the same + a game saturday... YAY :P

- - - - -
Roberto - CTDP

www.rob38designs.co.nr

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/09/2006 01:29AM by R0b3rt0_38.
Date: May 09, 2006 01:30AM
damn lazy spaniard, have a good time mate :)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy