Cars.Wad Problems

Posted by Monza972 
Cars.Wad Problems
Date: April 02, 2006 09:30PM
Posted by: Monza972
I downloaded a 2003 cars.wad set and it works fine but i want to upgrade the whole thing to 2005 without downloading the mp2005 patch coz it causes me problems. can somebody help me out with a car.wad file or something
Re: Cars.Wad Problems
Date: April 02, 2006 09:51PM
Posted by: Muks_C
just go to GP4Italia and download each 2005 car individually, it'll be easier for you, and at the same time you will learn how to put new cars in.

wads can be hundreds of megabytes, it'll be harder to send you a wad, than it will be for you to get whichever car you want for yourself.

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Re: Cars.Wad Problems
Date: April 02, 2006 09:55PM
Posted by: Willb
from another post of mine a few hours ago:
If you're new to grand prix 4 and updating it read this which is a guide im writing which has lots of background info on updating gp4, it has information on updating normal gp4 wad's but not csm mods, as i dont know how to myself but give it a read anyway as there are lots of things that can help newbies from coming across alot of problems later on;-)

Help keep our forums tidy.

Use the search function...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy