WGP S1 Driver Champ: G Cramer Const Champ: Team Subaru 555

Posted by mortal 
Re: WGP-06 Silverstone Results p45
Date: June 23, 2006 09:56AM
Posted by: Nickv
An interview with the race winner of last weekend, Guilherme Cramer Rodriquez de Norhoña Paolo José Smith Johnson Button.

Q: How did you feel after your win?
A: Crap.

Q: What about the curse?
A: It was finally broken, finally there is a orangotang on the top step. My teammate, the mule, got third.

Gui is happy

Q: Do you think you can win the world championship?
A: Yes, I have the balls. They are a replica of the UEFA champions league final BTW.

Q: Are they any updates for the car coming?
A: Hmmm, nothing planned. Except for new tyres every race.

Q: What are you thinking about Kurtis Turnbull?
A: I've known him for a couple of years and I helped him early on. So I always believed in him and actually called him to be my partner. But for now I just think he needs a haircut.

Q: Is there any chance you will leave Senna BR next year?
A: No, none at all, zero, nenhuma, nein.

Q: Why?
A: It's a team in which I was approached early on with the idea and worked together to set it up, and took my role as a driver to see if I could honor the name that the team carries.
Besides, it's a major Brazilian enterprise with international backing, we are well-structured and operate quite well.
And my boss isn't much older than me and I call him silly nicknames

Q: Won't you be kicked out for that then?
A: No.

Q: What kind of nicknames do you give him?
A: Doutor...doc (what's up, doc?)

What's up, doc?

Some of the answers may be modified or shortened. Nickv Media Inc. will not be responsible for any circumstances which could follow.

Signed,

The Press
Date: June 23, 2006 01:35PM
Posted by: Kev188
ok,no problem jonny..take your time, it was just a tipp
Date: June 23, 2006 02:11PM
Posted by: IL Dottore
haha @ the intervieuw:)

@ mal could you send me the performance file for Canada:)?

Magic Senna
Date: June 23, 2006 02:29PM
Houston has a problem.

Matt Houston has given his opinion to the press about his title rival Guilherme Cramer. He suspects Senna BR of cheating. After he read the incredibly fantastic interview with Cramer, he knew he had to do something before he was to late.

Houston: "I saw it with my own eyes. He cut the Beckets and Maggots complex in lap 19 and the next 4 laps. And he also cut Club."
About the interview he had several complaints. "The first question, he says he felt crap after his win. That's because he cut those corners." As evidence he says that the fact he is Gui and won is evidence enough.
A bit further in the interview, Cramer says "Yes, I have the balls." Now Houston really starts the mud throwing: "We all know Gui doesn't have balls" he says.
Again a bit further, Cramer says he won't be kicked out of Senna BR for calling the boss over there silly nicknames. Houston claims that is because they know Cramer cheats, and wins races that way, but the rest of the world doesn't.
When Cramer says the Senna BR team operates quite well, Houston has only one thing to say: "By cheating."

So the title fight is not only on at the track, but also off the track. Senna BR hasn't reacted on the claims from Houston yet.

Signed,

The Press
Date: June 23, 2006 08:15PM
Posted by: Guimengo
I see my interview was 'slightly' altered in some parts ;)
Date: June 24, 2006 05:56AM
Posted by: rocker
Houston will have problems when Senna BR lawyers contact him. :P

--------------------------------------------
Rocker
Date: June 24, 2006 06:40AM
And the Wang family!
Date: June 25, 2006 01:26PM
-----------------
BREAKING NEWS
-----------------

Cramer just escapes from assasination

Senna BR driver Guilherme Cramer has just escaped from a one way ticked to the grave yard. After he got out of the 'Big Men, Small Dicks' club, some shots were heard. Witnesses say it was a woman from around 40 who shot at Cramer. Some people say she only shot two times, others say 5. Luckily for Cramer, none of the bullits hit him.
It is really a coincedence that it happened just two days after Matt Houston suspected the Senna BR team and Cramer of cheating. That's why the rumour has it that Houston hired this assisin. Houston himself denies it: "Of course I deny the charges. Why would I want Gui dead? Sure, he may have cheated to get his first, and may I say only, win of the championship but it doesn't mean I would want him dead."
The Senna BR team are of course shocked, but did not want to react on "this very sad and desperate attempt to win the championship."
If this gets proven, Matt Houston and maybe his whole team, SCR Holden, are in very deep sh*t.

Signed,

The Press
Date: June 25, 2006 09:26PM
wow ! You still haven't posted those other 2 responses I gave you in the interview :p
Date: June 26, 2006 12:00AM
Mal, is the Perfromance file ready ?????????????

Magic Senna
Date: June 26, 2006 08:37AM
Guimengo schreef:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
> wow ! You still haven't posted those other 2 responses I gave you in
> the interview :p
>
>
> Sávio new website coming soon!
> Video of Sávio's goals at Zaragoza

I have no idea what you're talking about ;)
Date: June 27, 2006 02:39AM
Posted by: mortal
I'll be home tonite Guido, will do the file and post it here asap ;-) dammit, when is the race? ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: June 27, 2006 01:41PM
A mysterious sign...

The manager of Guilherme Cramer has brought an interesting story into the world. He said that the Brazilian driver had a strange dream and the Senna BR doctor thinks it's due the attempted murder on him. 'He had two terrible dreams ' the manager said. 'First he dreamt about Matt Houstons gay leg. Which obviously is a terrible nightmare. He could hardly sleep after that. When he finally fell to sleep, he got another nightmare. This time he went to an concert of Pink Floyd. When the concert begun, the band came up, but it wasn't the band who came up, it were ghosts! And because Gui was on the front row, he could see who those ghosts were. It was the Wang Family! With Flick Wang singing. They did play Pink Floyd songs, but Gui was scared. He wanted to go away, but he couldn't! Then they began to sing 'Another brick in the wall' and Flick came off the podium and stood in front of Gui. She began to sing:

We dont need no Brazilian cheating
We just need some, cheat control
No cutting corners in World Grand Prix
Cheater, don't cut half the track
Hey, cheater, don't cut half the track.
All in all it's another stop and go for you
All in all it's another stop and go for you

Then Gui woke up. He felt terrible. He thought: 'Does this dream mean something? Did I really cheat? Is Matt right? Oh no!!! Matt could be right!!!' He is now thinking about admitting the cheating. Although he says he did not cheat at all. But just to be free of these terrible dreams. If he admits, his victory at Silverstone will be taken away from him. He is in a very difficult dilemma at the moment. Gui, the doctor and I will talk about it, new about it will come later.'

Signed,

The Press
Date: June 27, 2006 01:51PM
Nick seriously do something with your spare time, you have to much of it ;)

Magic Senna
Date: June 27, 2006 02:01PM
Hey, if I get some gossips from someone, then I have to write a story. And this isn't spare time, this working! But it appears to be voluntary work as I'm sadly not getting payd for it ;)
Date: June 27, 2006 02:03PM
Posted by: mortal
The government is about to seize control of the press, the public definitly isn't buying that rubbish anyway :-)

Download the official results, standings and the 'sorry it's late' Montreal perf file here [rapidshare.de]

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/27/2006 02:51PM by mortalwombat.
Date: June 27, 2006 02:47PM
Posted by: Overgone
Corrr thats funny ;) Love the lyrics

[www.purevolume.com]
Re: WGP-06 Montreal & UK GP Result dwnld p47
Date: June 27, 2006 08:22PM
----------------
Subaru for sale
----------------

Subaru boss Byron van het Bolscher has said his WGP-team is for sale. He said having two teams in the same serie is boring. There are some requirements for possible buyers, one of them is that the drivers who are driving at Subaru now, will stay until the end of the season. Van het Bolscher does not know what is going to happen with the driver who already signed for next year. He says that that will be clear during the negotiations. Those negotiations will start from next Monday.
He said that, if the possibility occurs, he might switch his WGP team for someone elses W300 team.

Signed,

The Press
Date: June 27, 2006 08:43PM
----------------------------------------------------
A certain Entrepenuer interested in buying Subaru
----------------------------------------------------

A certain person is said to have registered his interest in buying the Subaru Racing Team from Byron van het Bolscher. The likely offer from the entrepenuer is 2001 High Resolution Pictures of Guilherme Cramer and an Ecudorian Yak. He commented "there is a certain interest in owning a WGP team but to be honest that's the only value I can see in the team." Whn asked for a possible team name he commented "Hahaha I will never tell you."
Further information should be available next week when the bidders come to light.

Signed,

The Press

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/27/2006 08:44PM by Nickv.
Date: June 27, 2006 09:02PM
I did not cheat and I have no compromising pictures from 2001. HA! ;)
Except maybe my volleyball one for the high school team :p
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy