Problems for daownloads with Rapidshare

Posted by alp776 
Problems for daownloads with Rapidshare
Date: March 22, 2006 02:06PM
Posted by: alp776
I have now quasi systematic problems when downloading with Rapidshare. I use download manager and the download say "Stopped";(the file name is in download manager but nothing is dowloaded).
That happened before sometimes only but now for any download; does someone has the same problem and anyone can explain how I can solve it ?

I also don't now how to avoid to download with download manager but do a standard download.
Re: Problems for daownloads with Rapidshare
Date: March 22, 2006 02:40PM
Posted by: SchueyFan
yes, i believe you cant use download managers at rapidshare unless you have a premium account

X (@ed24f1)
Date: March 22, 2006 05:13PM
Posted by: Willb
for most of us its "you cant use rapidhsare unless you have a premium account" full stop;)
lol stupid website:).

Help keep our forums tidy.

Use the search function...
Date: March 22, 2006 05:53PM
Often it has worked for me, but less and less these last weeks and no more since 2 days...
Date: March 23, 2006 10:35AM
Posted by: Bruce D
Yeah I used to not be able to download either, but they've changed their system on rapidshare lately so now everyone can. But you have to disable your download accelerator first and then download using standard windows download. Its still very quick though, about 15-25kb/s average.

And that is the free download part... ;)
Date: March 23, 2006 11:48AM
Posted by: quickslick
or use firefox browser, there is a downloadmanager included. It works with many other websites, too ;-)
Re: Problems for downloads with Rapidshare
Date: March 25, 2006 12:24PM
I don't know how to disable download manager, can someone tell me

Thanks
Re: Problems for downloads with Rapidshare
Date: March 25, 2006 02:52PM
I finally found how to do ...easy..; click on "cancel" when download manger opens then download can be done without download manager...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy