McLaren Mercedes MP4/21 Sepang 2006 Textures * released *

Posted by gp4gpx 
MARSALA Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> MP2005 Sucks so many problems

i didn't have any problems even though i don't use CSM much. but with this MP2005 and 1991 mod i didn't have any problems.these two mods i use regularly along with tony 2005 mod but i didn't have problems.

PACO is right ,please don't be disrespect to any mod makers or authors as it causes to loose good authors for GP4. they have spend lot of time or i can say restless nights to prepare all these even we don't ask or pay them. so respect and praise them.

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB
I'm NOT able to install this car to my gp4
hey i tried installing mp05 tht didn't even work it took a long time just 2 start the game
javascript:apri_popup_methode("/Gazzetta%20dello%20Sport/Motori/Formula1/Primo_Piano/2006/03_Marzo/31/animazioni.xml";)

copie the above in your browser and click on mclaren and you will see the latest updates for the australian gp. (also other cars)

FORZA FERRARI

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/31/2006 06:35PM by pippo10.
Monza972 Wrote:
> I'm NOT able to install this car to my gp4
>
>

These are only updated textures for teraur's mp4 21, you need the rest of the car also.
Hi all friends!!
I have a problem with this car:

in the game there are parts of the car that appear in white: the bottom of the car and other parts that should appear in black.

Why happens this to me??

I'm going mad because a time ago i Had installed it and worked fine but for today i re-install gp4 and now it appears with textures in white!

Every help is much appreciated!!

Thanks a lot and a very happy racing from spain!!!
you are missing hi_carbfbd.tex from your cars.wad
I don't have this archive but the only car that have problems is the mclaren.
it has parts in white, like that the texture is missing but i have installed it in an original cars.wad. I don't know what happens...

please some help and a lot of thanks!!!
The solution is what vesuvius just said. You need that tex-file. Even if it is only the mclaren
yes, that is correct
if you still are unsure, open the car_xxx.gp4 file for the mclaren and check the missing textures

X (@ed24f1)
I have made few changes to MP4-21 Teraurs carshape ( to cockpit area and frontwing maybe nose should be modified too ... ) :
looks good :-)

--> 2 times Worldchampion 2oo5 & 2oo6' <--

Thanks friends!!

How could I open the .gp4 file???

And why I don't have the hi_carbfdb.tex file??

Thanks a lot and a very happy racing from spain!!!
you can open the .gp4 with 3d Editor
Camacho Wrote:
> Thanks friends!!
>
> How could I open the .gp4 file???
>
> And why I don't have the hi_carbfdb.tex file??
>
> Thanks a lot and a very happy racing from spain!!!

I dont know why you dont have Hi_carbfbd.tex but I know that somehow Teraur has forgotten it from his package but it should be come with most of the cars.
The file might indeed be in another car package, i already tried to email it to you, but it says it's contained with some virus :S
thanks a lot friends!!

the problem is solved. I get the file from another cars.wad that I have of a mod. now the car is completely painted, je, je!!

thanks for your help because without it i never reach the solution!

thanks again and a very happy racing from spain!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy