Stifflers Mum Cockpit

Posted by ReisF1 
Stifflers Mum Cockpit
Date: March 07, 2006 02:21AM
Posted by: ReisF1
Hi,
Ive installed Stifflers Mum Cockpit but theres something wrong with the wind shield, its white when it should be transparent. does anyone knows why this happens?

Re: Stifflers Mum Cockpit
Date: March 07, 2006 04:12AM
Posted by: saumilsingh
Yes this usually happens with the visors. Don't expect WadUpdater to update them by itself.
You will have to extract your cars.wad - manually put in the files - repack it into a wad. Now visors will show up properly.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/07/2006 04:13AM by saumilsingh.
Date: March 07, 2006 12:36PM
Posted by: stifflers mum
it seems a tex file is missing. the visor.tex. read the readme carefully and follow the instructuions step by step. should work for u 2! ;)
Date: March 08, 2006 12:28AM
Posted by: ReisF1
Thanks a lot guys problem is solved!

Stifflers, great work with the cockpit its really cool.
Date: March 08, 2006 12:33AM
Posted by: stifflers mum
thanks! ;)
Date: March 08, 2006 01:28AM
Posted by: MARSALA
I agree great cockpit:)

Will you be updating the cp_texs file this season?
Date: April 07, 2006 03:01AM
Posted by: Eru
Y've just discover Stifflers Mum Cockpit. I've made a search but I cant find it. Does any1 can help me having it?

eru
Date: April 07, 2006 07:20AM
Posted by: cyrax
Yeah, where can this be downloaded? I also have searched
Date: April 07, 2006 08:35AM
Posted by: quickslick
here you'll find it [www.gp4italia.org]
Date: April 07, 2006 04:27PM
Posted by: MARSALA
@Stiffer Mum

Will you do a 2006 version of this great Cockpit??
The Cp_ tex's??
Date: April 09, 2006 09:14PM
I've tried to install Stifflers mum cockpit shape with some 2006 cockpit that are already available. It can look great but... the result is not symetric. For instance, the Credit Suisse logo of the BMW Sauber is on the left side of the cockpit while the red line that is on each side of the cockpit is rather on the top of it.

Idon't know if I do somtething wrong. I only put all the files but the cp_team-files in folder cars and folder cockpit and than rebuild the cars.wad. That's all I did.

P.S. : The cpt_jor_art2.tex was missing in the Stifflers Mum Cockpit pack. Maybe it's part of the problem?

eru
Date: April 09, 2006 11:37PM
Posted by: Muks_C
no, i think you can ignore that cpt_jor_art2.tex file, it has no use in the game.

and you have to put the cp team tex files that are supplied with the new cockpit, because the ones you may already be using are mapped differently, and will therefore show up wrongly.

i think that is the problem, but if you can show us a screenshot of the problem, we can give you better advice.

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/09/2006 11:38PM by Muks_C.
Date: April 11, 2006 02:52AM
So the best thing to do is to wait for Stifflers MuM Cockpit 2006 cp.tex files, I think so... If he does some!

eru
Date: April 24, 2006 06:53PM
Posted by: BobT
I think that Stifflers MuM cockpit is very good and wait for the tex 2006.
BobT
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy