Re: BMW-Sauber F1.06 *in progress*
Date: March 23, 2006 06:19AM
Posted by: Enzojz
lot's to be done on normals.

A Racing and Rail fan.
Date: March 23, 2006 06:54AM
Posted by: Guimengo
a whole lot! Any word on permission yet?
Date: March 23, 2006 07:52AM
Posted by: mckey415
i'm very sorry to put this to the public, but my private words seems to change nothing.

I DIDNT GIVE DIABOKO MY PERMISSION TO MODIFY MY SHAPE

so he doesn't have any right to continue with this model. if he wants he may rebuild the whole car, but he cannot use any part of my car. released template means that you can paint your own livery, but you can't modify the shape.

if he doesn't stop with this i would like to ask moderators to ban this guy from this forum.

P.S. Actually i didn't give my permission to modify my shape to anyone. so the car made by gp4spain (as i remember) is illegal too. if someone has a connection to this guys - please ask them to remove the download, i don't know their mail.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
F1 A.D.: 1993-1996 - Future in the past
[f1ad.narod.ru]

1994 Mod Official Website
[grandprixx.com]
Date: March 23, 2006 08:40AM
Posted by: SchueyFan
@mckey415- you might be able to contact them at [s14.invisionfree.com] - they often visit those forums

it is disappointing they didn't seek your permission

X (@ed24f1)
Date: March 23, 2006 04:17PM
Posted by: diaboko
2 things:

1: i asked to you by private message about your permission on February and you DIDN'T answer me.

2: If your do not you want that use your shape, then i'll make this at 100% myself but, will be like a mirror of the present one, because i can't use your shape, but i can work to create an copy of your shape, NOT copy the shape, work in a copy, so the shape will be do by me.
Date: March 23, 2006 04:30PM
Posted by: ramse
nothing

Mika Häkkinen Formula1 World Champion 1998 and 1999.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/23/2006 04:30PM by ramse.
Date: March 23, 2006 06:16PM
Posted by: ralphi
diaboko Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 2 things:
>
> 1: i asked to you by private message about your
> permission on February and you DIDN'T answer me.
>
> 2: If your do not you want that use your shape,
> then i'll make this at 100% myself but, will be
> like a mirror of the present one, because i can't
> use your shape, but i can work to create an copy
> of your shape, NOT copy the shape, work in a copy,
> so the shape will be do by me.

ermm... just because he doesn't answer doesn't give you the permission to leech it..

Date: March 23, 2006 07:53PM
Posted by: alejandrolazcoz
Diaboko... why don't you forgive the permission and present your car done on Mckeys shape? You know what I think abou licences. I can't believe how selfish could be the people...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/23/2006 07:54PM by alejandrolazcoz.
Date: March 23, 2006 08:04PM
why don't you just buzz off... you know what we think of leechers..

Date: March 23, 2006 08:27PM
Posted by: MarcA
It's not leeching unless he releases it. He's allowed to ask for permission afterwards. For f*cks sake, I hate it when people get up in arms and start being total dickheads when he hasn't said he's going to release it yet.

He has every right in the world to carry on... But maybe not to release it.

The problem is, now even if he does ask for permission... Mckey wont give him it because Mckey's gone and created an argument. It's what always happens, and is sad because we never get to appraciate the work.

Date: March 23, 2006 08:29PM
woah! thing is the dude above my previous post pretty much said he should release it even tho mckey didn't give permission.. that's my problem...

Date: March 23, 2006 08:29PM
Posted by: Willb
thats not technically true, as in most readmes it says that you must not base your own work on the authors shape without permission, ie your not allowed to modify the shape without permission first!

Help keep our forums tidy.

Use the search function...
Date: March 23, 2006 08:33PM
ralphi Wrote:
> woah! thing is the dude above my previous post
> pretty much said he should release it even tho
> mckey didn't give permission.. that's my
> problem...

Yeah... But that wasn't diaboko, was it?

Willb Wrote:
> thats not technically true, as in most readmes it
> says that you must not base your own work on the
> authors shape without permission, ie your not
> allowed to modify the shape without permission
> first!

And do most people take any notice of this? It's been brought up before but i'm pretty sure the GP4 box has a big fat copyright logo on it.

Date: March 23, 2006 08:37PM
Posted by: AdamGilchrist
Why dont u just but out, and let others work it out with out ur smartalec comments in every thread regarding new cars. ur smartarse comments have now made it to the screenshots thread regarding peoples car shapes. why dont u make a car for this game? and who is 'we' if anything ur the leach, demanding perfect carshapes from people to feed ur pleasure.
Date: March 23, 2006 08:57PM
Posted by: Mini Maestro
i dont think ralphi even plays GP4 anymore and if he does sparingly so kindly STFU.

He isnt demanding perfect carshapes he never once said make a perfect BMW now! He is fighting against you bloody leechers. Every year its the same, dont you have any respect? Thats why so many authors have left the goddamn community. If it wasnt for the 1991 Mod and btone churning out the mods my interest would have gone completely as well.

Your the one who doesnt understand the situation at all.

And Marca if you read you'll see Mckey said he gave permission to no one including diaboko who is clearing using his 2005 Sauber shape.
Date: March 23, 2006 09:03PM
So what? Maybe he wasn't going to ask for permission until after he had finished... Which is what a lot of people do.

He hasn't leeched anything unless he releases it.

Date: March 23, 2006 09:20PM
Posted by: Mini Maestro
Then whats the point in posting on the forums
And he has already stated he did ask for permission and didnt get a reply that doesnt mean you can release it ;-)
Dude calm down i am not picking a fight with anyone just pointing out what is obvious.

Diaboko asked for permission ... no reply given
Diaboko continues.
McKey states in the thread he hasnt given permission to any author having said that he sent him a pm/email. And he wont be giving permission.

Crystal Clear on whats happening here. He CANNOT release the car.
Date: March 23, 2006 09:22PM
Posted by: alejandrolazcoz
I think Ralphi has to stop saying stupid things and allow people to do cars paciently, is impossible to find the perfection. If you know a lot about cars, wings, aerodinamic, f1, etc., do a car yourself! It's not very hard...
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy