Posted by quakebo 
2006 season package?
Date: March 04, 2006 10:39PM
Posted by: quakebo
will there be and if so when will it come out a 2006 season package for gp4
Re: 2006 season package?
Date: March 04, 2006 10:58PM
Posted by: jpmfw
one week from the first race !!!!!!!!, i think it`s a very safe bet to say yes, an 06 "package" will be made somewhere along the line, but lets let the cars break cover first

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: March 05, 2006 01:44AM
Posted by: Muks_C
dude, a 2005 mod is just about going through final checks now, so a full 2006 package is about 12 months away...

BUT, you wilk find each 2006 car being released separately as they are made, throughout the season, so just be patient and keep an eye out here.

we haven't even had the first race yet, so let that happen, then give the carmakers time to view the video and look at pictures and make the cars, and then look out for the release of each car.

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: March 05, 2006 01:52AM
Posted by: matt3454
While were on the subject of new cars, where can i download 06' cars that have been made already, ive looked on gp4italia and all the links are down. does anyone know when the files will be available to download again?

Date: March 05, 2006 02:03AM
Posted by: Muks_C
just wait till tomorrow (or later in the day at least) as GP4Italia has a download quota thing, so once a certain quantity of files have been downloaded (i.e 10GB) in a day, you have to wait till the next day when it's reset.

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: March 05, 2006 02:07AM
Posted by: matt3454
o ritey, no wonder i can never download, i always look at night =P

Date: March 05, 2006 09:30AM
Posted by: Jagdpanzer
GP4Italia has a double download quota on the weekends, so thats the best time to try to download from there. It's usually the only time I have ever gotten through...

"There are some pikeys there at Turn 10 putting tarmac down - what do you think of that?" - Martin Brundle
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy