Re- Occuring Problem In The 86 Mod

Posted by Jagdpanzer 
Re- Occuring Problem In The 86 Mod
Date: February 18, 2006 10:12AM
Posted by: Jagdpanzer
I get a problem that pops up now and again in the 86 mod. All will be ok and then I'll try out some of the other mods I have installed, and when I go back to the 86 mod I will get this:

This dark overlay gets worse when you leave the pits and actually get on the track, and it's imposed on the tcam also. It usually happens after switching between mods with CSM. Can someone tell me where to eliminate this overlay? Is this a problem that might come from a GPxPatch setting?

Help me kill this irritating file....

"There are some pikeys there at Turn 10 putting tarmac down - what do you think of that?" - Martin Brundle
Re: Re- Occuring Problem In The 86 Mod
Date: February 18, 2006 11:14PM
C'mon! ANYBODY have an idea as to what the cause of this is?

"There are some pikeys there at Turn 10 putting tarmac down - what do you think of that?" - Martin Brundle
Date: February 18, 2006 11:22PM
Posted by: brunoboi
ive never seen this before, very strange

all i can suggest is that you push restore between changing between mods and ensure it completes it fully before starting a new one

Date: February 19, 2006 09:30AM
I think it was GPxPatch related. After messing about with it I was able to determine that the GPxInfo settings were actually those from another mod. Somehow they had been scrambled when switching between mods in CSM. Had to re-install the 86 mod to correct it, but it seems o.k. now....

Date: February 19, 2006 10:35AM
Posted by: sobpd1
were is the 86 mod avaiable to download
Date: February 19, 2006 10:44PM
sobpd1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> were is the 86 mod avaiable to download

You can find it at GP4Italia...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy