McLaren Mercedes MP4/21 - V1.5 Released

Posted by Teraur 
f15active Wrote:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
> I don't understand, why are you telling these people to have patience,
> they haven't done anything?

no - i was referring to kimigo; as he is always asking and pressuring for releases of cars...
Re: McLaren Mercedes MP4/21 - V1.5 coming soon (56k)
Date: June 16, 2006 12:47PM
Posted by: Teraur
It's silverstone version, same shape as Monaco bu with Emirates on rear wing and no steinmetz logos on winglet.

About the envmaps, no changes on other cars, a bit on helmet but it's difficult to notice. It's just effect strong alphas, ie the McLaren but not the others.

Teraur

--------------------------------

Happy owner of : Epiphone Les Pauls 100 - Fender Stratocaster Standard - Gibson Les Pauls Standard
will you release the Fly Emirates rear-wing version at one stage?

X (@ed24f1)
SchueyFan Wrote:
> f15active Wrote:
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I don't understand, why are you telling these people to have
> patience,
> > they haven't done anything?
>
> no - i was referring to kimigo; as he is always asking and pressuring
> for releases of cars...

lol, righto mate. im just not very familiar with who does what around here.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/16/2006 01:16PM by f15active.
Date: June 16, 2006 02:12PM
Posted by: Sapo
Well, KimiGo is about a legend conserning asking for a release. If you search on his name, you'll get 4 pages with only question like "any news?" and "when release?"

That's quite annoying for some people.
looking good

cant wait for release Teraur!

Wow once again, looks super Teraur :)
Great work Aurel :)
Date: June 16, 2006 03:17PM
Hehe, hopefully they don't change the wings again soon, i just read that because of the "flexible wings issue" all the teams need to look at their wings and might need to change them, again ;)
Date: June 16, 2006 04:08PM
Posted by: sunil
what happens if others ask for release. is it going to explode or what? i think they are better than leechers.

i am not supporting or indirectly encouraging to ask for release dates.slowly they will get know to stop asking release dates or else author or moderator will watch them. why others do overacting regarding this matter. even if they ask also the author won't release their work until it gets finished.

please stop this kind of war on other members. this forum is for everybody and can ask regarding work until it shouldn't extend their language or limits.

the words "any news? or release it" is not vulgar language.

Back to topic, that car is lovely.
thanks Teraur

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB
OK, so if you actually made something for GP4 and every day / every 5 minutes, someone posted in your thread, "News?", "Release?", believe me, you would be thoroughly pissed off.

Try it sometime, I'm surprised that some of these people are still bothering when there is a minority of people who are particularly inconsiderate towards the fact that GP4's great shapers / painters do this as a hobby
Date: June 16, 2006 04:14PM
oh really , if i have talent to do things for GP4 i won't get pissed off for words like asking release ,news. i'll just leave or avoid replying to them.

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB
Date: June 16, 2006 04:37PM
Posted by: Teraur
it's exactly what we do ;)

Teraur

--------------------------------

Happy owner of : Epiphone Les Pauls 100 - Fender Stratocaster Standard - Gibson Les Pauls Standard
Date: June 16, 2006 04:44PM
sunil schreef:
"slowly they will get know to stop asking release dates"

Well, that KimiGo really won't take a hint, i can tell you that ;)
Date: June 16, 2006 04:54PM
see just now i told u regarding this , no offence on other members.

even Teraur just said that "leave or avoid replying to them"

Date: June 16, 2006 05:19PM
Posted by: KimiGo
Sorry my friends.
Fantastic work Teraur!
envmaps don't wrk with me
the colour seems a little dark to me, but the shape is great!
Yes, the colour is too blueish. And I think nose is not very correct. Otherwise, awesome :)

---
it's released on this site :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy