W300 Series Thread: FORUM AT WWW.WGP-W300.TK

Posted by MarcA 
Re: W300 Series Thread: FORUM AT WWW.WGP-W300.TK
Date: January 23, 2006 09:48PM
Posted by: MarcA
CAN WE PLEASE talk about this on the WGP forum, here we are just mixing arguments in one thread and its confusing
Date: January 23, 2006 11:31PM
Posted by: brunoboi
i cant get to the website, i just get a blank white page?!?

Anyway I have read the previous page and DO support the breakaway

Date: January 24, 2006 03:53AM
Posted by: Flash Formula
Ok hold on...

I've been reading all this and let me make it think clear to everyone:

I'm still running both series, but alot of the time it's offline. (i can post "i put this file in that folder today", but i'm not that sad). Sometimes i'm not online for
a while, but thats because i'm very busy in the real world and i have a family to support and they come first. Both series have already started, but not
the races (they start in march, when F1 does), if the races started now, then by july the season would be finished, than i bet people will be asking to start
2007 races in august 2006.
This part of both of the series are at the pre-season testing stage, which has always been slow for action
& news (but thats because it's testing and not racing), also most of the news & private testing should come from you lot and not me, i do the public testing.
I also see lots of cars being posted as shots, but i don't get anything to build the wad and that slows things down, thats the same with driver helmets (some teams
send me the car files, but not the driver helmets for that team and that also slows me down. Some teams launched their teams to early (one back in Nov 05), i said
before that team launches are in Jan/Feb 06.
As for releasing a car.wad for everyone in the series, i have to finish it first (anyway the wad release is not until after the first race of the season)
This series is not dead, because the series (wgp) is on it's 2nd thread and i think the w300 is starting well.

For the people who want to breakaway from the series, thats up to you lot, but if it does than i will make the wgp/w300 series bigger, faster and stronger.
and go fully globle and i will not be beaten by my own creation.

So just chillout and wait like myself and everyone else.

BTW: The team launches must be released and files (cars & helmets) sent to me flashformula@hotmail.com by Feb 15th.
First Public Testing Session of 2006 is on the Feb 22nd (I should have all the files from both series by then).

Flash

Date: January 24, 2006 07:09AM
Posted by: Iceman-Kimi
Yes , he is still there :)

Date: January 24, 2006 09:19AM
The trouble is, for many of us, we did not know you wanted to run the series this way as you have never actually posted any rules or plans for the w300 series, there was just one post which started the series and that's it

So whilst you are here could you just clarify the rules and stuff?

Date: January 24, 2006 09:25AM
Same as the wgp

Date: January 24, 2006 10:23AM
Posted by: mortal
That's more like it, finally we find out exactly what is going on, THANKYOU!!! We had one race back in December, was that part of the series as there is no race until March? Can we have the driver pay and race winning, test costs file please, I saw it posted once and now it has just disappeared. Nobody knew that official launches are in January either, I guess that's why cars are appearing all over the place ;-)
Thanks for letting us know that you are still 'on the job' so to speak. There was no intention as such to take-over, what was really wanted was to know that the series was in fact not dead and was actually going to go ahead, if not by you then we as a group were going to have a go at it ourselves. Please try and keep us posted a bit more often as to what is going on, Cheers SCR Team Manager

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: January 24, 2006 02:38PM
Posted by: Iceman-Kimi
brunoboi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The trouble is, for many of us, we did not know
> you wanted to run the series this way as you have
> never actually posted any rules or plans for the
> w300 series, there was just one post which started
> the series and that's it
>
> So whilst you are here could you just clarify the
> rules and stuff?
>
> ..................................................
> ..................................................
> ....
> Tom
>
> IF YOU WANT TO DRIVE IN W300 SEE:

If you was at the beginning of the wgp you should know , he said many times that the races will start in march , and that race on xmas was a 'practise race' called xmas race :)

Date: January 24, 2006 08:17PM
my point is i wasnt around at the start, i had to go swamping around through the topics to find out what any of this was all about, the whole series does not seem very user-friendly

Date: January 24, 2006 08:28PM
Posted by: Overgone
Thats why me and MarcA have been trying to get people onto the WGP/W300 Forum as it will divide things up quite nicely. So if you want to read about a certain team, you can etc.
Date: January 24, 2006 08:41PM
Posted by: MarcA
Thanks again overgonne :)
Date: January 24, 2006 11:50PM
Posted by: Jithendra
ok joeku..take ur time, no need to rush.. we just need to get the car ready by 1st week of feb. i ll also be busy for the week. and by the way its team Lotus Indya.

Date: January 25, 2006 12:49AM
Hi Guys

It's time to launch the teams for the World Grand Prix & World 300 Championship.

This is where the team manager play their main part in both series.

First you (Team Manager) needs to collect all of the info below:

1) = The Teams Full Info Document. (team name, etc...)
2) = 1st & 2nd Carshape
3) = Car Textures (Hi-Res)
4) = The Drivers Full Info Document. (Including any test drivers)
5) = 1st Driver Helmet Texture (Hi-Res & In a driver named folder)
6) = 2nd Driver Helmet Texture (Hi-Res & In a driver named folder)
7) = Any Other Helmet Texture (Hi-Res & In a driver named folder)
8) = Team Logo
9) = Launch Screenshots (Studio, Launch Platform or Other)
10) = Shakedown Screenshots (A few laps around a track)

Put all of the above into there own folders:

ie:

Name your zip/rar file:
"teamname - worldgrandprix" for the WGP
"teamname - world300" for the W300

Send all zip/rar files to: flashformula@hotmail.com
or upload a link to this thread.

PS: Once your team launch file is sent to me, your team name will become locked until Jan 1st 2007.

Good luck

Flash

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/25/2006 12:51AM by Flash Formula.
Date: January 28, 2006 05:59AM
Posted by: mortal
test driver/s wanted [www.grandprixgames.org]

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/28/2006 05:59AM by mortalwombat.
Date: January 28, 2006 06:40AM
Posted by: Joeku
Okay itll easily be ready by then ill make a bout 4 designs so you can pick.

________________________________________________________________________________

Date: January 28, 2006 11:06AM
Posted by: Jithendra
cool.. maybe if those designs r ready like a week or two before the launch date, i can start designing the wgp livery around our w300 car. and all the best for ur 12th

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy