Loading screens !

Posted by NuMbBrAiN 
Loading screens !
Date: December 16, 2005 05:50AM
Posted by: NuMbBrAiN
Just re-installed GP4. It looks awesome with all the mods an all but could anyone point me toward some good loading screens. I made some but quite frankly...they suck.

Let me know

Re: Loading screens !
Date: December 16, 2005 09:46AM
Posted by: b-tone
theres some new ones coming in the final 2005 set, but otherwise they're quite raree this year

____
Tony

Date: December 17, 2005 03:55PM
Posted by: Muks_C
there was a guy called Glenn something, and he had a yahoo group in which he would create and make available for download, the loading screens.

i have them for the 2004 season, but can't find him again to get updated 2005 ones.

he has pics from the race, and all the stats and facts for the race, as well as a map of the circuit.

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: December 17, 2005 04:08PM
Posted by: mats
@ Muks_C : this is the Glenn Park home page : [groups.msn.com]
Date: December 18, 2005 09:03PM
@ Mats, many thanks for providing the link :).

Date: December 18, 2005 10:17PM
Posted by: gap177
Hey guys,,,,,,,,,,,I do have all of this yrs loading screens 60% done,,,,,,,,,,just need to add the stats and maps.This project kinda got put on the back burner,,so to speak,,,as I started a new job as our company's QA Manager so sitting in front of the pc after work is a rare thing.I will try and finish them up over the xmas break when i have a little extra time.

Glenn(Cdn)
Date: December 19, 2005 02:28PM
ah, so you are THE Glenn Park? pleased to meet you!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy