Pit Crew Textures

Posted by schum6 
Pit Crew Textures
Date: November 27, 2005 08:53AM
Posted by: schum6
I have just downlaoded the 2004 pitcrew set as i can not find the 2005 set but when i put it into the game the pitcrew are all wrong and not only that the mclaren pitcrew is a mix between Ferrari and Williams does anyone know what i can do to fix this problem

GERMANY 2006

Socceroos Brilliant, Robbed by Hollywood Actors ITALY (cheats)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/27/2005 10:28AM by schum6.
Re: Pit Crew Textures
Date: November 27, 2005 11:04AM
Posted by: john-nicholas
You can download the 2005 Mod and the associated updates to get 2005 pitcrew texs.

Regards,
John
Date: November 27, 2005 11:13AM
Posted by: quickslick
or you have to rename the tex files for the pitcrews, because there is a different pitorder between 2004 and 2005 ;-)
Date: November 28, 2005 09:40AM
Posted by: schum6
john and quickslick i tried to rename them but as you are coming into pits all the pitcrews look like ferrari and then when u stop at your garage the crew look like for example 2 guys inside each other 1 with ferrari colours and the other with the proper team colour, its a mixture of both..

i have downloaded the renault and redbull 2005 and they work fine is there anyway any of you guys can send me your race\skins folder to:

calleja99@optusnet.com.au

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy