Enzojz's Mclaren Texture Update *RELEASED* [56k Warning]

Posted by NuMbBrAiN 
After a week of pulling my hair out, I think I have successfully managed to update Enzojz's HUN spec carshape to Japanese/Chinese version.

What has changed in the texture ?

1.) Bigger Mercedes-Benz logo on the nose in accordance with the latest Grands Prix.

2.) More pink in the nose strip in accordance with the latest Grands Prix.

3.) Position of Johnnie Walker logo changed in accordance with the Brazil GP onwards.

4.) More Pink in the driver names on the sdepod in accordance with the Brazilian GP onwards.

DOWNLOAD HERE

As ever ... the screenies :

And with that a big thank you to Enzojz for giving permission !

Anyone is free to upload it to some other site :)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/19/2005 05:40PM by NuMbBrAiN.
FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---
Re: Enzojz's Mclaren Texture Update *RELEASED* [56k Warning]
Date: November 19, 2005 05:45PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
thank you very much
Date: November 19, 2005 05:49PM
Posted by: TTM
Great work! Thank you.
Date: November 19, 2005 05:59PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Taher, check your pm's :)

---
great work :)

Hi There...

Very good work this mclaren... very very good...

But sometimes it becomes blank during the race... Most of the times when I approach to a Mclaren car... What should I do to end this thing?

Cheers and Thanks in advance...
@ gildoorf : No idea...never had this problem....Could you post some screenies ?

@ jloo : Thanks for those screens mate :)

Thanks to all who think it's nice...nice to know I didn't break my bum over nothin :)

Hi!

I've made a very little update for this car. Exactly, I made white area between merc logo and Mobil1 a bit darker. Now it is grey. Like on real car. Screenies:

So, Taher, what do you think about it? :)

---
The best team with the best Job

thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's nice oliver_33, release it with permission

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB
can someone please upload this again please.
thanks in advance :)

Oops

..........................................................................................

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/17/2005 08:12PM by theRedRacer.
Wrong Thread, meh..

..........................................................................................

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/17/2005 08:13PM by theRedRacer.
Great! Nearly photorealistic.
And now, please don`t slap me but... the shape is wrong. The shape has a V-keel, instead of the real car`s zero-keel. :-)
i'll try to upload for u. if possible tom'ow but not today

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB
The biggest problem i have with the shape of this mclaren is the front wing its just so wrong, its really skinny and flat the real one is fat and more "scooped", i will try and show you

Craigo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The biggest problem i have with the shape of this
> mclaren is the front wing its just so wrong, its
> really skinny and flat the real one is fat and
> more "scooped", i will try and show you
>
>

I totally agree with you it looks very wrong .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/18/2005 02:31PM by vesuvius.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy