Sports Cars Mod

Posted by bob1977 
Sports Cars Mod
Date: November 09, 2005 04:22PM
Posted by: bob1977
Hi Guys.

first timer here. Great work with the mods so far.

Was wondering if anyone was interested in doing a sportscar (group c) mod from say 1991 or 1992? some great cars from that era and Schumacer in a Mercedes. I know it would be hard to model the cars. What do you think guys?
Re: Sports Cars Mod
Date: November 10, 2005 02:41AM
Posted by: Richard J
Check the Season Packages on this site downloads. There is a 1998 GT Series, GT1 Mod. It is not a complete mod but it does have Porsche, Mercedes, Panoz and other GT sport cars. I have been playing with it to try and create a set with multiple teams with Mercedes, etc. Have had some graphics problems with the Porsche cars. Maybe the orginal author can revise the car set and complete it or someone else can complete it.

Richard J
Date: November 10, 2005 09:22AM
Yeah the 1998 gt series mod is great. But a group C mod would be great. some classic cars from 1991 such as the Jaguar xjr14, Peugeot 905, Schumacers' Mercedes C291!!!!! EAF1C (sorry for swearing!!) has a group C mod and it looks ok but if done for GP4 it would look awesome. Now that track editing is coming along there would be some great Group C tracks to do (Le Mans maybe?).
Date: November 10, 2005 10:33AM
A good site for Group C picks and info:

[www.groupc-gtpracing.com]

Date: November 10, 2005 12:07PM
Posted by: quickslick
i have the group c mod for F1C and i totally agree with bob1977, it's simply amazing. There are so many great cars included and it's fantastic to see, how accurate they are :-)
Date: November 10, 2005 03:05PM
Yep. Come on lets get soem more supoprt for this mod. I am prepared to do the research as regards, pictures, perfomances and information etc. Come on guys this would be a great mod.
Date: November 10, 2005 08:18PM
Posted by: Vomit
give me pictures and il give it a try... no promises nut i will try

One last kiss for the wicked

Sinisterly
- T. E. Cadaver
Date: November 10, 2005 08:56PM
Nice one Vomit. Come on guys (b-tone etc!!!!) Thtis could be one of the best ever mods.

[wsrp.ic.cz]

lots of info for perfromance etc.

[www.racingsportscars.com]

Top sitefor pics.

Good luck guys. this is gonna be a top top mod.
Date: November 11, 2005 07:17PM
Anybody else interested in the group C mod?
Date: November 16, 2005 10:56AM
Guys?? Come on.
Date: November 16, 2005 11:17AM
Posted by: IWE
I am interested more about Gt1/prototype cars of late 90s.. But I think somebody did already start that project for Rfactor..

Kimi, so, Massa Fernando Sebastian is faster than you. Can you confirm you understood that message?
Date: November 16, 2005 12:01PM
Posted by: mckey415
well, maybe i would be interested, but not for all mod, i can shape 1 or 2 cars, no more - i've got some other projects...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
F1 A.D.: 1993-1996 - Future in the past
[f1ad.narod.ru]

1994 Mod Official Website
[grandprixx.com]
Date: November 16, 2005 02:53PM
If a group of you could get together and share the cars between you. The Shapes would not be that many as apart from Jaguar, Peugeot, Mercedes, Spice and Konrad, everyone else Drove Porsche 962's.

I know there are a lot of other mods on but this mod would be brilliant. Imagine a Jag xjr14, Merc c291 and Peugeot 905 hurtling through eau-rauge?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy