SPA -bus stop update- 99%...

Posted by damunoz 
SPA -bus stop update- 99%...
Date: November 04, 2005 10:54PM
Posted by: damunoz
Hi guys... I recently check the forum at GP4Spain.com and I found this post from member Edu_13:

He said "Well, some little things not ready but is finished. I hope to publish maybe this weekend"...

Re: SPA -bus stop update- 99%...
Date: November 04, 2005 11:10PM
Posted by: mika19b
Great! I will have to go and have a look at that site!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/04/2005 11:12PM by mika19b.
Date: November 04, 2005 11:30PM
Posted by: vesuvius
WOW looking good :)
Re: SPA -bus stop update- 100%
Date: November 05, 2005 03:03AM
Posted by: gp3
looks good
Re: SPA -bus stop update- 100%
Date: November 05, 2005 03:13AM
Posted by: Briere
yeh it does
Date: November 05, 2005 03:18AM
Posted by: sunil
looks good

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB
Date: November 05, 2005 07:54AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Very nice. I hope gets permition from Ricardo Lampert.

bye
Date: November 05, 2005 12:56PM
Posted by: Ricardo Lampert
@jcaranti: I has posted a reply on GPSpain's forum about that. Edu_13 is clearly using our Spa 2004 track as base without any credit for me and my partners MarioB and erwin_78.
A good job for sure but he didn't contact for get our permission. :-(
The due credits for us is very important. It's fair and honest with us. ;-)

RICARDO LAMPERT
Visit my blog at [ricardolampert.wordpress.com]
Date: November 05, 2005 01:35PM
Posted by: SpaceAce
but he hasnt released it yet
so maybe he just waiting?

GPGSL WDC Season 4
Date: November 05, 2005 03:03PM
@SpaceAce: Edu_13 didn't know that was using a track update made by me and was going on to publish it.
I has'contacted him alerting about not to publish this work without our prior consient.

RICARDO LAMPERT

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/05/2005 03:31PM by Ricardo Lampert.
Date: November 05, 2005 04:39PM
We (Ricardo Lampert, MarioB and erwin_78) decided that to made a own Spa 2005 track with Bus Stop changed. For that Edu_13 don't have our permission to publish this work.
He can quitely make his own Spa with Bus Stop changed starting from zero using the original GP4 track.
Beyond that he wasn't fair and honest with us publishing that screens without any credits for us knowing him that track was made by Ricardo Lampert, Mark "MarioB" Beijer and Erwin "erwin_78" Maliepaard. ;-)

RICARDO LAMPERT
Date: November 05, 2005 04:43PM
Posted by: MarcLister
I know which one I'll be downloading Ricardo! Can't wait, but take your time the three of you, don't rush it out just because someone else is doing so.
Date: November 05, 2005 04:52PM
@MarcLister: I'm not rushing him because Edu_13 have all conditions to made his own Spa track with Bus Stop changed. He prooved it.
I'm just saying that we will made our Spa 2005 track with Bus Stop changed soon. ;-)

RICARDO LAMPERT
Date: November 05, 2005 04:57PM
Posted by: zeppelin101
I'd love to help you guys out some, but from what I've seen, you're all doing an amazing job by yourselves, nice work :)
Date: November 05, 2005 05:39PM
Posted by: damunoz
@Ricardo: can you please check gp4spain forum please? thanks...
Date: November 05, 2005 05:50PM
@damunoz: I checked GP4Spain's forum and added a reply there.
I said there that Edu_13 can perfectly make his own Spa track with Bus Stop changed using the original GP4 as base. He proove it and can to do that. What's matter ?
I just can't give him permission because Spa is my favourite track and we will make a Spa 2005 track with Bus Stop changed.
Beyond that Edu_13 was going to publish that track without any credits for us. It's not fair and honest with me, MarioB and erwin_78. Nothing more beyond that. ;-)

RICARDO LAMPERT
Date: November 05, 2005 06:01PM
Posted by: keiran
Ricardo good luck to you trying to stop him from uploading it as the last time I was on there site it was full of leeched mods and when I posted saying they were leeched I was banned :/

Keiran

vMax.Keiran
Velocity Maximum Simulation Racing
www.vMaxSR.com
www.liveforspeed.net LFS Status:
Date: November 05, 2005 06:14PM
@keiran: Thanks.

We need to stop some pirates of our GP4 community. I think that we must to be fair and honest with everybody of GP4 community. For that many guys like Augusto Deway goes out of GP3 community recently.

I swear that think to goes out of GP4 community every time that see someone using our work as base without any credit for me and my partners (MarioB and erwin_78). It's a big desmotivation for us.

RICARDO LAMPERT

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11/05/2005 06:24PM by Ricardo Lampert.
Date: November 05, 2005 06:14PM
Posted by: gildoorf
Hi there.

Sometime ago on my track forum I posted this message. Hope this help on this particular question of new trackmakers, as me and Edu_13 for example

About trackmaking: The more I learn, the more I like it. But think also we got a responsability on this trackmaking stuff: Our new tracks MUST appear as real as possible. Someone says about Shuttle Shangai´s that his work was like a hidden track that we never found out in the game - I tottally agreed! It is really a professional work, a very very dedicated work, and we should try to do the same always, and even better with all the improvements from 3deditors (better and better each day) and tutorials (Lo2k, Maverick, You, Tom, James, realgpx stuff, these foruns here at grandprixgames.org) and everyone passionated about GP4.

This is the best F1 simulator and our job must keep it in the high levels. Hope we achieve that.

Another thing that must be respect is about permissions. This is of a very big importance and demands a very tiny gesture. Just a post or a readme-mention would be help - I prefer a personal mail. GP4 is more about formula one, more about real-life simulation than just a game... We should keep it. And be responsible for that as well...

Anyway... Cheers you all, trackmakers and formula one fans.
Date: November 05, 2005 06:29PM
Posted by: Ruboy
1000% also my opinion!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy