Oval v1.11 - Speed Rink **RELEASED** [29/10/05] - Update available on P5

Posted by zeppelin101 
i saw sme drivers drove 370 with no other cars ! :O i drive 356 with no cars and wings settings 3 front 1 rear the gears 28 34 40 46 52 58 64....
i have 1/1 and gear up to 66 and top speed of 373 km/h in slipstream and then a crash :-)
Can I kindly ask who posted my update at GP4Italia? It said in the readme to contact me first before placing any of my files anywhere other than where I have allowed them to be uploaded.
the screens you asked for zep :) :) it seems there`s a few things being distributed around at the moment.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/02/2005 12:00AM by jpmfw.
its also available on this site zeppy, don't know if you have given premission:

[www.f1games.it]

Doesn't look that ferrari sweet on the oval héhé :-)
---

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/02/2005 09:11AM by MiSeRy.
No one has emailed me, or pm'ed me for permission to upload them to anywhere else, so if whoever has put them there would kindly remove them, or at least give me due courtesy by telling me before placing them somewhere
It really sucks when someone works so hard on something, and produces a wonderful add on for a game then has his work hijacked....it's only a common courtesy to ask first....surely not that hard is it? Come on peeps giv Zep the respect he deserves!!!!

Please click my sig!
Thanks GLD, I've had a pm for one of the postings, but I'm still waiting on the person who put my files at www.f1games.it
Now, my best speed is 364 km/h
My best lap is... 32.999 ;)
first,great track! ran the update and tarmac is fine. tried to run oggo's cart mod thru csm and the cars fly over and under your track. works great running with gpx patch. any suggestions? again, thanks for all your efforts.
Probably the wrong .dat file is used.

not probabely, for sure :-)
great track, just 2 quick things i've noticed and I apologise if someone else has mentioned them.

1. When cars dive to the right to enter the pit lane this often causes a pile up.

2. Cars only use about .6 of a lap of fuel to do a complete lap.
Well the pitlane is no the right, so that's where they're going to go, if they can't all not pile into each other, that aint my fault ;)

Steven did the magic data, I don't know how the fuel consumption lines work exactly
i drove today 29.0 with my own physics :)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/03/2005 06:01PM by Storm.
Designed for slicks hey ;)
Storm Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> i drove today 29.0 with my own physics
>
>
>
> Edited 2 times. Last edit at 11/03/05 06:01PM by
> Storm.

wow :P
i would love to see perf file, physics and tyre grip on surface to get that time + screenshot!

My dat file uses 1.0 fuel each lap so i'll send to zeppy so he can upload is as a fix or version 1.2 cause i have one of ruboy new cam sets in it :-)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/04/2005 08:48AM by Bigbrother.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy