Montreal 2005 * Released*

Posted by TTM 
Re: Montreal 2005 * Released*
Date: October 28, 2005 04:01PM
Posted by: MarioB
yeh,

I do think you have not used any textures from 2004 v1.0 but you have used some shapes from 2004 v1.0. Like the pressbuilding, my first object i made in Zm. and one of the ugliest. But you started to work on a original track and import some object of the 2004 track. Clever guy.
But as i said before; nice track, well done TTM.

Grtz

MarioB
Date: October 28, 2005 04:05PM
Posted by: Ricardo Lampert
MarioB, if TTM really is using some shapes and imported some object of our Montreal 2004 track. Why not give us due credits for that ?

RICARDO LAMPERT
Visit my blog at [ricardolampert.wordpress.com]
Date: October 28, 2005 05:28PM
Posted by: TTM
Okey, i must explain something. in very early versions of my montreal2005 track i imported only two objects from yours montreal2004 v1.0 track. 1.Pressbuilding and 2.Podium
all others objects i made my self. tents and signs (v-power, honda etc.) i take from original barcelona gp4 track. When my track was almost finished i remake your pressbuilding and podium objects. (that's reason why i not give you credit) maybe this is not the right way to do it. I swear (another hand in bible) i don't do that again. In future versions of tracks i do everything myself.
(i just started monza). don't worry Ricardo i don't use your track for reference. I hope that you(Mario) and Ricardo give me permission to use yours pressbuilding object in my montreal2005 track. i will change readme file. :)

ps. sorry about my bad english. i hope that you understand.
Date: October 29, 2005 05:27PM
Posted by: MarioB
I don't care if you use some shapes or not, but you had to be honest. I think it's not a big problem but to avoid them you could better ask someone before and tell the truth. But what about me; you can use them. It will take a while before our 2005 track is ready.

Grtz

MarioB
Date: October 29, 2005 05:44PM
Posted by: TTM
Thanks MarioB. It will be the first and last time i use somebody else shapes.
keep up good work pal. :) subject closed. And now i continue my monza 2005 project.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy