Plz help me to correct StWheels in minardi view EXTERNO :(

Posted by McLeo 
Plz help me to correct StWheels in minardi view EXTERNO :(
Date: October 21, 2005 02:18AM
Posted by: McLeo
Hy everybody
I need one help if iss possible.
i have problem with minardi car :(, only he.

look the screen, the StWheels is out your place and i liket correct this :(

[img458.imageshack.us]

plz help and sorry bad english :(

Thanks aLL :D
Move it in the TEAM EDITOR in the section Position an there St. Wheels

or with gp4tweaker real time editing !!!!
Hi

felipefbc i tried use teameditor, i make change for fix the stwhell, just like you said. I export, but no change nothing in the game :(.

PS: i use the great mod tony :D, i need change this in something place to? because onli team editor dont fixed :(
yeah ive tried teameditor and nothing happens. I've also tried enabling real time moving of the wheel with gp4tweaker, but wot keys do i use to move it in game?
If you use GP4 Tweaker, then team editor values wont change anything (it says it in the user manual if you read it ;)), so you either have to start getting used to using GP4 Tweaker, or disable everything that affects the same criteria as Team editor
the reason it wont work is because that mod uses CSM

you need to use gp4tweaker cause the 2005 mod uses gp4tweaker.

stand on the 2005 and press configuration

then go to gp4tweaker status and select advance or simple and real time editing on !!!

Then use the TAB key to toggle ingame for the menu and with the keys K H J U I M you can adjust the menu you selected !!!!

If you did something wrong and you want to reset what you have done press Q
That helps me aswell thanks for that BigBrother
your much welcome!
Hi

Thanks aLL help-me :D

I fix my problem used the minardi car version Sepang, because i maket test and the unic is perfect. But, is old version of minardi :(. no problem i survived with that :p .

I wait the final version of the big great mod tony :) and deleted everynthing and reinstall :)

Thanks aLL :)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy