Planning ahead to 2006 (New BMW Sauber F1.06 Preview Pic)

Posted by Buzz Hornet 
the easiest way to do it is to copy and paste over one of teraur's textures and then save it.

fongu Wrote:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
> the easiest way to do it is to copy and paste over one of teraur's
> textures and then save it.
>
>

You mean to save it over his .tex files or imported .tga files ?

"I'm an artist, the track is my canvas, and the car is my brush."
imported tgas

Anything new happening on this front?

Laters,

Montana_UK
yes, it would be good to have that livery with alpha layers in game!

X (@ed24f1)
SchueyFan Wrote:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
> yes, it would be good to have that livery with alpha layers in game!
>
> ______________________________________________________________________
> ________________________________________________
>
>
> BATracer - Browser Based Race Simulation
>

OK, now fixed with alpha layers and both non-tobacco and lucky strike liveries ;)

[rapidshare.de]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/01/2006 06:50AM by Senna.
many thanks, great work!

X (@ed24f1)
Fantastic work Senna!!!

Thanks...
Senna, can you do some other liveries? such as BMW or Super Aguri? only if you can...

X (@ed24f1)
May I pop in and give you an update on BMW by Spoony? Car is almost mapped and I'll start painting it very soon, depending how soon will I get the phone line and internet. My estimate is something between 1-2 months until it's done, let's be realistic. Screenshots coming soon.

---------------------
Bojan Tarticchio
good news that you're still at it :) Probably one of the most highly anticipated car of the year so far :)

btw, which is the most common "technical" texture used these days by you guys? You know, engine, cockpit inside, wheel discs and that kind of stuff? Anyone willing to share it? Send it to my email, thanks.

---------------------
Bojan Tarticchio
great news - as fongu said, probably one of the most highly anticipated cars this year!
dont know what the most common technical texture is, there is quite a variety - but i sent you one anyway...

X (@ed24f1)
Well Bojan/Spoony are working in a 2006 BMW, and in this thread theres a link for a 2005 Sauber with BMW livery made by any other member... and for the Super Aguri fongu has released a bahrain spec :)

yes, but that bmw livery has a few errors, and it would be good to have a great livery while waiting for bojan/spoony's great car

and you could do super aguri imola livery, while we wait for fongu to release his new livery - as shown in his signature...

but if you dont want to, i dont mind - just a suggestion...

X (@ed24f1)
well in the last few days i've made the monaco -> usa versions (shape and texture modifications) for the SA05. The imola cars are done too, just need small changes to nurburgring and spain shapes (and is there another gp in there somewhere?) so I'm nearly up to date. I'm going away this week, so at best i will do the rest next week. But considering the SA06 is coming out in about a months time i may wait till then to release a pack rather than wait for the mod or release a single car...

Bojan - you can have a look at my damage, - but i've tailor made it for the super aguri and its not meant to be generic. I think most guys do the same with their 2048 textures, although i have an extra 1024x1024 texture for the SA05. There is the ctdp damage (which is quite a number of textures) for some of their cars (mostly 2005 converts). In conclusion - make you're own ;)

ok, great news
it would be good if you could release the versions completed - but if you want to release the car as a pack, i'm fine with that...

X (@ed24f1)
Honda has installed a new frontwing and some small aero updates, I quite dont like the new wing, blah... the car looks ugly now and it was the most beautiful car of the season...

[www.f1racing.net]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/04/2006 06:45PM by Senna.
Well, i didn't like it from the start, but now it's completely awful. Also, they were one of the last teams that dind;t have the little extra wings on the inside of the front wing end plates, introduced by renault. Leechers :P
I'm pretty sure those changes were just made for Montreal/Indy and possibly Monza.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy