Posted by Lo2k 
Re: 3DEditor 15.8 available
Date: October 11, 2005 02:08PM
Posted by: Buzz Hornet
I can email it too you if you like
Date: October 11, 2005 02:42PM
Posted by: Prblanco
Thanks but jimbob already did it. Thanks so much :).

Lo2k, these new features are GREAT! I was eager to get my hands into this new version. Loved the track profiler--I used to insert Z coordinates manually at MS Excel and build a graphic like that to smooth my track. And of course, the new CC-Line display... thanks Patrick. I'll say again: it's great!

My unfinished tracks: [www.grandprixgames.org]
Send bug reports and track editing questions to f1virtualblog@gmail.com
Date: October 11, 2005 03:41PM
Posted by: Lo2k
Date: October 11, 2005 04:05PM
Posted by: Lo2k
@Erwin: I got your mail but I discovered I didn't have a ready .gp4 file I could send you immediately so I will have to prepare it.

Concerning the loading screens, I tried something in 15.8 and was hoping it was solved but it seems it isn't if you noticed it again.

saving window is not a random, it is displayed as soon as you click in the left panel, I reduced its apprition times already but I don't want to reduce it too much else I'm sure some people will complain they closed a file and it was not saved (or suggested to save).

Deleting feature needs to refresh the whole scene because all objects have to be reordered, so this is still a quite long operation. I will add this on the to do list.

About it, my full to do list for 3DEditor can be seen here

Glad to see you back btw Erwin :)

@Enzojz: I assume you wished to tell realgpx "can't" be access from China.
Well, I'm not responsible for such weird geographical restrictions and when we asked our provider for informations (about brazil), they told us it was coming from brazilian Internet access provider.
I also tried to put downloads on another french server (from another company) and it was impossible to download from it either from Brazil...
The best thing is to ask mates on the forum to send it to you (I would do it myself if I would have ADSL : /).

@Marianodc/NS: you can edit split time sectors in the initial sector of any .dat file. GPxPatch is needed for new split time sectors to be effective in game.

@PrBlanco :Glad it was of great help for you :)

Date: October 12, 2005 01:45PM
Posted by: marianodc
I don't know if am I stupid or 3DEditor doesn't work for me
I modified all tracks split sectors, editing the initial sector, in 3DEditor seems to be all fine, but when I run GP4 with GPxPatch the split sectors are in the oiginal places.
Any sugestion?

2005-2006-2007 Realistic Perfomances, Physic & magicdata
2005-2006 Realistic TV trackcams
2005-2006 Realistic Onboard Cameras
2006 Realistic cc-lines
2006 Sounds

Available in:[marianodicarlo.googlepages.com]
Msn: marianodicarlo@gmail.com
Date: October 12, 2005 03:05PM
Posted by: MiSeRy
Lo2k schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> @Marianodc/NS: you can edit split time sectors in
> the initial sector of any .dat file. GPxPatch is
> needed for new split time sectors to be effective
> in game.
>
>

And how does it work. I change the split sector in melbourne, but i had the old split sector, again. What's the fault?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy