About tobaccos...

Posted by Yulcsa 
About tobaccos...
Date: October 04, 2005 03:30PM
Posted by: Yulcsa
What are u thinking about 2006?
Will the tobaccos disappear from F1? Like Renault will be Movistar? I heard, that Ferrari could keep the Marlboro, but just from outside EU. And what about BAR (Honda in the future)?
Re: About tobaccos...
Date: October 04, 2005 03:37PM
Posted by: SchueyFan
wrong board, but bat have confirmed that they will sponsor honda next year, and i'm sure marlboro will still be there. not sure about mild seven though. i dont think benson + hedges will be back though

X (@ed24f1)
Date: October 04, 2005 04:59PM
aham... In the latest F1 Racing magazine are car designing... like Ferrari - Coca-Cola, and Honda - Virgin...
Date: October 04, 2005 07:40PM
And are there any fictional Movistar-Renaults out?
Date: October 04, 2005 07:46PM
Posted by: Race_Monkey
No, but I am considering doing one, I feel like painting a fantasy '06 car, but havn't decided which one yet.

Date: October 04, 2005 08:15PM
OK, post screenshots, i am very intrested of it...
Date: October 04, 2005 09:55PM
Posted by: [FIN]Räkä
Yulcsa Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> aham... In the latest F1 Racing magazine are car
> designing... like Ferrari - Coca-Cola, and Honda -
> Virgin...

Ah, know I understand why there's the Virgin team in the 2005 mod. But I would like to replace it with Arrows but I don't know how. I have asked this in many theards here. Please help me.

Btw, as you know tobacco sucks very badly. xD
Fortunately those ads will be removed. Drink more coffee. It helps you to quit =)

Date: October 04, 2005 10:08PM
Posted by: zeppelin101
... and so you become an addicted coffee drinker instead lol Although I do know some guy who hasn't slept for the last two weeks, because he drinks so much strong coffee.

Bit off topic, carry on lol
Date: October 04, 2005 10:11PM
Posted by: pankykapus
I don't know but when Mclaren changed West to Johhny Walker did they think?
Hope understand.
So tobacco bad so banned and Alcohol is good so put it on!
Is it good in your opinion?
Just thought it:S
Date: October 04, 2005 10:12PM
Posted by: zeppelin101
Yeah, let's get everyone wasted... Ooo or even better, let's advertise drug trafficking, then, we'll get alcoholics AND drug addicts yay, couldn't be better could it?

Just making a mockery of the whole system ignore if you wish lol
Date: October 05, 2005 06:30AM
Posted by: Joe_Satriani
Alcohol is a drug yes, but it doesn't do as much damage as tobacco. Sure, if a person drinks too much, they'll get sick, but with Tobacco you'll end up sick even if you don't do it much. I dunno, I don't see much problems with alcohol :) Anyway, kinda off topic :D

I read somewhere before though, that there would be a permament ban of tobacco in the following years...was not sure if it was 2006 or 2007, but I think it was the latter...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy