better logos in pit garage

Posted by airefresco 
better logos in pit garage
Date: October 04, 2005 01:22PM
Posted by: airefresco
this may not be possible but....

...all the logos I use to design a custom pit garage are good quality his-res logos and look great on the car design. However, when I transfer the logos to the pit garage texs and resize them they are become very "pixelly" especially with the pit stands(they become un-reconisable and just look like a white blur). Is it possible to resize the logos so they look better. I am using paint shop pro.

And while I am here, what is an "RLE encoded TGA?" Gpi browser keeps telling me I can't insert TGA files because they are "RLE encoded"
Re: better logos in pit garage
Date: October 04, 2005 01:28PM
Posted by: zeppelin101
RLE encoded tga's are just super-compressed targa's rather than standard compressed, as to your problem with the pixelated logos, the only thing I could think of doing is making them bigger still, but I'm not sure
Date: October 04, 2005 01:48PM
Posted by: eighth
did you resized also te tex files with texresizer?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

eighth ยทยท Juandi Sanchez
Date: October 04, 2005 01:56PM
Posted by: airefresco
I tried using bigger texs and GP4 resizes them to fit (sometimes) but there are not much better (sometimes worse).

Is it possible to turn the RLE compression off in PSP?

I am using PSP to resize the TGAs then coverting them (with GP4-Master) to TEXs.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy