Need help setting onboard cams with CSM

Posted by DonLduk 
Need help setting onboard cams with CSM
Date: October 01, 2005 04:16AM
Posted by: DonLduk
Hi all.

Ive been updating my GP4 to 2005 with carset manager and a 2005 season package. When I use a certain cockpit (by nicla acciarri, the one with legs) I get amazing Tcam, but when I use the Tamanca cockpit (mp4-20 based) I get the default GP4 tcam.

when I installed tamanca cockpit I ran Teameditor to edit the coordenates of the cockpit, steering and dash, but that was over the original settings. Ive tried "importing all" when I use nicola's cockpit, and see if teameditor imports the cams that are used with his cockpit, but I get no luck.

So my question is, how can I import the cam settings used with that nicola's cockpit? are they located somewhere in the GPsaves directory? or how do I set CSM to use the same camera settings from when I use nicola's (Tcam, bardge etc..), with the modification for tamanca's cockpit/steering/dash?

Thank you all in advance.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/01/2005 04:16AM by DonLduk.
Re: Need help setting onboard cams with CSM
Date: October 01, 2005 04:17AM
Posted by: Briere
cant help
Date: October 01, 2005 08:04PM
Posted by: DonLduk
ok anyone else?

please?

I will change the question. Where are the cameras stored in the carset, so that I can retrieve them?
Date: October 01, 2005 10:46PM
Posted by: quickslick
normally the cams are stored in the tweak.bin or in the gp4 exe file. GO to the 2005 caset and search in the folder data\tweaker for the related tweak bin file
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy