ISTANBUL Speed Park *Released*

Posted by schaller 
Re: ISTANBUL Speed Park *Released*
Date: September 30, 2005 12:28AM
Posted by: Ruboy
Guys, look at the first half of page 2 and you'll see how to replace another track by Istanbul. It's quite easy.

Date: September 30, 2005 01:54AM
Posted by: Mr Pibb
If you add GP4info to the dat as well as doing the renaming like Ruboy said, you can call the wad anything you like and load it in any slot you like. So long as you add an extra anm in your anim.wad according to your GP4 info.

I've called my dat istanbul.dat and the wad file is called istanbul.wad and it loads and runs fine. You can have both interlagos and istanbul running in the same game session no problems, in any slot you like no problems. It even says Istanbul speed park and Turkish grand prix in the menus!

Hey Scaller, thanks for the track. :-) Awesome and very impressive!

Does anyone know how many laps the race was? I wanna add that to my GP4info too.

Regards,

Date: September 30, 2005 02:00AM
Posted by: marianodc
I have replaced the Hungaroring and works fine

But I have to play with GPxpatch Not in debug mode (crash to desktop)

I think there are a little bug, the cars seems to be elevated from nose and the rear tyres goes in the middle of the asphalt

2005-2006-2007 Realistic Perfomances, Physic & magicdata
2005-2006 Realistic TV trackcams
2005-2006 Realistic Onboard Cameras
2006 Realistic cc-lines
2006 Sounds

Available in:[marianodicarlo.googlepages.com]
Msn: marianodicarlo@gmail.com
Date: September 30, 2005 02:23AM
Posted by: banbido756
Can someone help me out.
I want to download the file and it asks me a user name and a password.
Please, im kind of desperate to try the track.
bye
Date: September 30, 2005 03:51AM
Posted by: brillopad365
im having same prob, can u just upload it at gp4italia or motorsportfotos.co.uk? Ive been trying to get around firewall but its not working thx and great work
Date: September 30, 2005 05:07AM
Posted by: Jithendra
can download from the link and nither from gp4italia....... this is so frastrating

Date: September 30, 2005 05:29AM
Posted by: Fat_Tony
Great track schaller, dodgy cc-line. Want to try my new cc-line?

[rapidsharing.com]

Date: September 30, 2005 05:37AM
Posted by: Fat_Tony
Hey schaller, 3d editor says your track is only 4.72km, is that accurate? Because Turkey is suppossed to be about 5.34km. It seems a little short because my laptimes are a couple seconds faster the the real ones.
Date: September 30, 2005 08:07AM
Posted by: SchueyFan
track is at gp4italia for those who want it

X (@ed24f1)
Date: September 30, 2005 11:36AM
Posted by: JeDa
Hmmm... both links don't work.... Has anyone another link?
Date: September 30, 2005 12:44PM
Posted by: Sniper
why can't I download it?? It ask my password and username?

Check out our website: www.heikkikovalainen.net
Date: September 30, 2005 03:01PM
Posted by: schaller
Oh boy. sorry for the download problems. I'll try to move it to another server. Does anyone know of a free server I could use? lloks like I soaked up all my space until the ned of September.

Thanks for moving it to GP4Itilia :)

the Tarmac problem is because I am using the wrong tex for interlagos2001_000.tex. My mistake. I had been putzing with the hight res tex but forgot to put it back when I got it running. Zeppelin is making some adjustments to some obivous problems and we will get it updated soon, so we can mnake a 1.0 release :)

For those having problems getting it to run, I was running in 1280x1024 res. Practically everything turned on, because I was receating the f1gpstate.save file over and over during debugging. I found it sometimes took me 5 ctd's to get it to run. sometimes it will come right up. I'm not much of a bit head, so finding why this is happening is a bit beyond me. that why smart guys like Zeppelin have been so kind to step in and put us on the right track.

stay tuned. We'll get this thing running soon enough. when Zeppelin touches it, it makes a step forward, so dont dispair. we'll get it worked out.

Thanks
Schaller

Date: September 30, 2005 03:06PM
Posted by: zeppelin101
Kind words from you schaller, progress is good so far, a lot of the objects are sorted and renamed, so a new release is inevitable... I'm also going to clean the wad up a bit as it is quite big withe extra files :)
Date: September 30, 2005 06:53PM
Posted by: Simo
Hi,

I couldn't download the track because it asks for a username/pw. Can anyone help because I'd like to try it out. Maybe I missed something?

Thanks in advance

----------------------------------------------------------------

Date: September 30, 2005 07:38PM
schaller said what the problem was in his post, you'll have to wait for gp4italia or wait until he can put it somewhere else...

@schaller: try filefront because that has unlimited downloads...
Date: September 30, 2005 07:59PM
Posted by: V-meister

Hello. I want to download the new track of Istanbul, but there is a security code. Can someone tell me what the code is. Thank you very much.
Date: September 30, 2005 08:14PM
Posted by: F1Master
Great track schaller, real nice work there. The track looks accurate and the objects look stunning.

However I use the keyboard for controls and the CC line isn't great, my lap times are 5 seconds off the pace and its mainly due to the CC line I reckon, it just doesn't work well with a keyboard.

I know you are aware of the poor tarmac texture too but also it seems extremely bumpy all the way around the track when in real life the track is smooth. Also I noticed that the problem with the cars rear wheels dipping into the track and the fronts raising in the air re-appeared again. It doesn't seem to happen to the car you are driving in but all the others suffer that problem.

I don't know how shutt1e did it with his Shanghai track but he got his track surface extremely smooth and had no issues with wheels dipping into the tarmac etc.

Good start though :-)

WilliamsF1 Supporters

AMD Athlon64 3400, 512mb Corsair XMS3200LL memory, Asus K8V Deluxe mobo, Powercolor Radeon X800 Pro VIVO, 160G Maxtor HD, Soundblaster Audigy, Windows XP SP2.
Date: September 30, 2005 08:24PM
We are aware of a lot of the problems, and the track isn't actually that smooth, and anyway, with it being bumpy, I think it makes it more challenging...

I know the cc-line isn't that great, but it was designed to get the fastest possible laptimes, and I did suggest that an experienced creator of cc-lines for keyboard get in on the project so that an extra line was there for keyboard users...

All the same, it is only a beta, most problems should be solved in the next version
Date: September 30, 2005 08:39PM
Posted by: jawwad01
why does it ask for username and password for download, how do you get one?
Date: September 30, 2005 08:52PM
Posted by: jonny
link to track - download whle you can!

[rapidshare.de]

www.footballsfinestgfx.co.uk
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy