GPI BROWSER ERROR HELP !

Posted by BurningWitchesBR 
GPI BROWSER ERROR HELP !
Date: September 22, 2005 12:10AM
Posted by: BurningWitchesBR
PLZ, i need some help.
I was changing pilot images, logos, and "little cars" images with GPI BROWSER. Everything was good, but when ive changed Arrows "little car image" to a car image " TOYOTA" ,and i try "apply" a ERROR appears (The ERROR only appears in this case- toyota) . ALL pilots, cars etc ive used are TEAM ART MUSTA 2005.

THE ERROR on Team Editor 3.0 says: "LEcture Al-dela de la fin de fichier" always when i try click in Toyota.(only toyota) and unhappily cause of this error and i cant APPLY possible new changes: when i click "apply" using GPI BROWSER the error "ERREUR E/S 32" appears, OR using TEAM EDITOR i cant apply too. The Error at Team Editor 3.0 says: "Erreur E/S 103"

USing GPI BROWSER ive change the new little image car toyota to ARROWS again, but the same errors appears.

SORRY, SORRY about my bad english.
Re: GPI BROWSER ERROR HELP !
Date: September 22, 2005 06:04AM
Posted by: NuMbBrAiN
I used to get this "LEcture Al-dela de la fin de fichier" a lot. Best ask Lo2K :)

Date: September 22, 2005 09:17AM
Posted by: quickslick
maybe the file is corrupt, that the reason why you can't apply it.
Date: September 22, 2005 09:30AM
Posted by: b-tone
'Read only' ?

____
Tony

Date: September 22, 2005 09:31AM
Posted by: quickslick
maybe the alphachannel is missing
Date: September 22, 2005 12:51PM
Posted by: Lo2k
There have been a long thread already about Musta's team art first version that were causing troubles with my tools due to an incomplete update of GP4 files.
I can't remind the name of the thread but it should be easy to find it with the search feature as usual.
AT the end of this thread, Musta told he will release a new version that should work fine but I don't know more.

COncerning errors:
"Lecture au dela de la fin de fichier" means that the file is shortest (in bytes) thatn expected by the app. This could happen if you installed Musta's teamart without GPibrowser (using csc for example) because in that case the .gph file is not updated properly and GPiBrowser can't match size of the picture with the one in the .gph file.

"Erreur E/S 32" means that the file is already used by another application. You should look what apps are working in the background to know which is in cause.

"Erreur E/S 103" means that file has not been opened before accessing it.
It usually could happen during coding process but it's very quickly noticed and fixed so it should not happen for the user but in very extreme cases (something as weird as opening a file in TeamEditor, then delete original file and try to save changes from 3DEditor in this file again...something like that).

Date: September 26, 2005 02:28AM
Posted by: BurningWitchesBR
THANX TO ALL!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy