Jerez track

Posted by Prblanco 
Re: Jerez track
Date: November 10, 2005 11:43PM
Posted by: Prblanco
I took a small break on my studies to work on track magic data. CC setups have already been chosen, their best laptimes so far are 1:19.0 on qualify and 1:20.9 on race, with original GP4 physics. (For reference, best laps at '97 race were 1:21.0 for qualify, 1:23.1 for race; unofficial track record is Michael Schumacher's 1:15.6 with a F2004) Track grip is ok, I only need to adjust fuel consumption and pit strategy now.

And good news! After I inserted magic data, the pit bug has disappeared! The way they enter pitlane now looks nicely aggressive :) I'm quite sure it was something related to this section of the magic file:
3 ; sectors to pit in 1
5 ; sectors to pit in 2

In a few days I'll declare the .dat as finished and join Laguna on graphics. But I have to pass through my exams first :)

My unfinished tracks: [www.grandprixgames.org]
Send bug reports and track editing questions to f1virtualblog@gmail.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/10/2005 11:43PM by Prblanco.
Date: November 10, 2005 11:59PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Very nice Prblanco. Congratulations and the same to laguna for the graphics and any one else that i didnt mention.
By the way do you race at www.LFRS.com with gp4?

bye.
Date: November 11, 2005 12:13AM
Posted by: Prblanco
Yes I do race there, class B. Not with good results though ;)

My unfinished tracks: [www.grandprixgames.org]
Send bug reports and track editing questions to f1virtualblog@gmail.com
Date: November 19, 2005 09:15PM
Posted by: brunoboi
wow! Good luck ith the exams, I really cant wait to race here with the '88 mod! Well done once again, if there were a GP4 editing award im sure you'd be one of the top contenders

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy