Question

Posted by Battousai 
Question
Date: August 15, 2005 01:55PM
Posted by: Battousai
Maybe a silly question, sorry for this... I'm totally new to the GPX world, but since a friend of mine was selling his games I took his copy of GP4... I came from flight simulators (EAW, CFS, Il-2) and there are many addons avaible in the net.
I was happy to find that the is the same for the GPX world... now the 1.000.000 $ question...

I'm not really interested in modern F.1, my mind is locked to the times of drivers like Lauda, Regazzoni, Villeneuve, Laffite, Jones, Arnoux, Watson, Peterson and so on. I don't mention others because the list will become too long.
I've seen that there are many mods for past seasons for GP3 but none (at least of much interest for me) for GP4.
Can anyone tell me if there is a way to convert a GP3 mod in the way that it works with GP4?

I hope that someone can help about this

bye :)

Battousai
Re: Question
Date: August 15, 2005 02:17PM
Posted by: b-tone
Lauda, Regazzoni, Villeneuve, Laffite, Jones, Arnoux, Watson, Peterson

all but peterson :( can be found here:

[www.grandprixgames.org]

____
Tony

Date: August 15, 2005 02:48PM
o, and to answer your question you can't convert gp3 to gp4 :)

some shots:

____
Tony

Date: August 15, 2005 03:48PM
Wow... heart stopped for a while... Thanks a lot Tony! Great shots! Now I have just to hope taht someone someday will do something for the whole '70s... For me the time with the best looking Formula 1 racing cars.

Bye :)

Battousai
Date: August 15, 2005 04:11PM
Tony.. sorry to bother you... just a question... what's CSM and where I can find it?

Thanks for the help

bye :)

Battousai
Date: August 19, 2005 09:29AM
Carset Manager
its basically a carset manager. similar to gp3edit in function except better :p
it lets you have many mods installed on one gp4 installation. it also has loads of features that makes mods & sets better.
you can get it from the tweaker site if its up.
[gp4tweaker.vadertrophy.com]

i'm not sure where else its available but i could send it later if you dont find it.

____
Tony

Date: August 19, 2005 11:03AM
Posted by: quickslick
oh and try out Tony's 1967 Mod, it's another amazing Mod for the old Seasons :-)
Date: August 26, 2005 05:31PM
Thanks a lot for the reply Tony. I've found it. :) And thanks a lot to Quickslick... I had totally missed that one! Great job Tony :)

bye

Battousai
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy