Posted by Spike02 
Re: another leeched carset.......
Date: August 11, 2005 05:10PM
Posted by: Floris_Koop_GP4Freak
whaha... that guy is the best :Thumbs up!:

Date: August 11, 2005 08:24PM
Posted by: Forgotten-Boy
"WE DONT LIKE YOUR MOD ITS COMPLETELY SHITE AND ALL THAT , THE WORST EVA !!! " but why are they using so many things from CTDP , and even worst , with no permission ? lol they are funneh
Date: August 12, 2005 12:02AM
Posted by: Briere
Forgotten-Boy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> what is that JAJAJAJAJA thing ? sounds stoopide

T'is the spanish way to laugh
Date: August 12, 2005 01:03AM
Posted by: Forgotten-Boy
err ... ok thanks
Date: August 12, 2005 01:45AM
Posted by: keiran
and another by the looks of it [www.f1grandprix.it]

:(

vMax.Keiran
Velocity Maximum Simulation Racing
www.vMaxSR.com
www.liveforspeed.net LFS Status:
Date: August 12, 2005 01:50AM
Posted by: Spike02
and a leeched Ferrari at racesimulations

[www.racesimulations.com]

we've already lost Matt from the leechers. now i'm starting to wonder if releasing cars for GP4 is such a good idea afterall. it's like what Matt said to me the other day, there seems to be more and more everyday and seems like CTDP and other modders are fighting an increasingly losing battle
Date: August 12, 2005 02:05AM
Posted by: keiran
As I said somewhere leechers have more respect than the real authors :(

Keiran

edit// Anyone contacted them about the Ferrari it says below the download

RaceSimulations.com does not take any responsablility for any damage to your computer caused by any file downloaded from this website, directly or indirectly.
If this is your work, and it was stoled from you please email me inmediatly and I will delete the file and ban this user

vMax.Keiran
Velocity Maximum Simulation Racing
www.vMaxSR.com
www.liveforspeed.net LFS Status:

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/12/2005 02:05AM by keiran.
Date: August 12, 2005 02:23AM
Posted by: Mini Maestro
it would be sad to lose CTDP work from GP4 but if it has to be stopped then so be it.
Or possibly releasing the cars after the initial CTDP mod release.

It will hurt GP4 but what can you do the leechers have no respect and it is a seeingly inevitable decision unless we can lock GP4 shapes properly.
Date: August 12, 2005 11:03AM
Posted by: fongu
looks like the F2004M i edited :/

Date: August 12, 2005 02:35PM
Posted by: bojan_tarticchio
we've already lost Matt from the leechers. now i'm starting to wonder if releasing cars for GP4 is such a good idea afterall.

Come on, that's hardly appropriate reaction. We are all supposed to create cars for these reasons:
a - fun
b - eternal glory & praise on these forums
c - to get the needed car before everyone else

So, leechers can only rob you of point b), and even that not completly, only on some obscure forums. I understand it hurts to see your work displayed elsewhere for someone else to get credit for it, but you still can do several things:
-post in forums and advertise your work; make previews; make other people know you and your work, so when you complain, others won't ask "who're you?!"
-when complaining, try to be more mature; if the first post is "you idiot, you stole my car", that won't go in right direction, and you'll hardly make other people simpathise with you. If you're both swearing each other, then you're the same in other people's eyes.
-even better, avoid public posting and PM directly admins and webmaster. They'll all hear you out, if your email is calm and short.

That's it from me, now I don't want to here any more of "I think I'll quit because of them" anymore ;)

---------------------
Bojan Tarticchio
Date: August 12, 2005 03:02PM
Posted by: b-tone
well said Bojan.
we cant let these terro...um, leechers win!! ;)

most forum mods get rid of leeched stuff pretty quick.

____
Tony

Date: August 12, 2005 03:06PM
Posted by: ralphi
good point.. won't work tho... the best thing is calling them idiot's morron's and such.. it works... and why only PM!? it's better if you get alot of angry people to help you out... i've found out that it works >_<

Date: August 12, 2005 03:16PM
Posted by: bojan_tarticchio
Well, if nothing else works, what else to do than call them idiots? :)

---------------------
Bojan Tarticchio
Date: August 12, 2005 06:22PM
Posted by: Harry

and another by the looks of it [www.f1grandprix.it]

That Marlboro Light Car ist just a NT Version of this car:

[www.f1games.it]
Date: August 13, 2005 12:14AM
Posted by: _Erix_
It's not fair but hunting them down costs so much time and energy that it's not worth the effort actually. I've just recently had some leeching issues to deal with but I never really cared before.

To me Bojan's point a is the most important. I really like making cars, carsets and other stuff for GP4. Once you release something for free chances are that your work will be ripped or leeched. The most important point is that you know you made it and you don't have to prove it. The leecher is just not capable of making his own stuff and hurts his reputation the minute he releases 'his' works.

Again, it's never worth the energy. Go your own way and develop your talents the best way you can. Be proud of what you have done so no-one can harm you.

[1991] [2003] [2004] [gp2 world series]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/13/2005 12:15AM by _Erix_.
Date: August 13, 2005 08:17AM
Posted by: Stan
b-tone Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> well said Bojan.
> we cant let these terro...um, leechers win!!
>
> most forum mods get rid of leeched stuff pretty
> quick.
>
> ____
> Tony

not true just go on RSC and see for your self the insults you get for reporting a leeched carset or car and sometimes even warnings from admins not to bring RSC into disrepute

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy