2005 - Hun+Tur+Ita+Bel+Bra ONLINE

Posted by b-tone 
Re: 2005 - Hun+Tur+Ita+Bel+Bra ONLINE
Date: October 12, 2005 09:23PM
Posted by: Yulcsa
in this mod there are no Monty Brasil helmet.
Date: October 12, 2005 09:32PM
Posted by: spoi2003
yep i know its aint there - i just found that out -

sorry to keep your hopes up......
Date: October 12, 2005 09:49PM
Posted by: DJSKYLINE
has anyone made the shanghai track?
Date: October 12, 2005 09:53PM
Posted by: jonny
DJSKYLINE Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> has anyone made the shanghai track?

yes

www.footballsfinestgfx.co.uk
Date: October 12, 2005 09:54PM
where?
Date: October 12, 2005 10:41PM
Posted by: ludwig
gp4italia.org and dragon racing (http://www.motorsportfotos.co.uk/)
Date: October 13, 2005 05:36PM
its not a gp4 italia
Date: October 16, 2005 06:10PM
Posted by: rantas
I get a CTD when the game is loading the track. If I try de Melbourne set, everything is ok except that on T-Cam view I don't have the cockpit, just a red square.

Can somebody help? This happened when I installed the latest set.

Thank you.
Date: October 16, 2005 06:18PM
Posted by: kaid
Ok this is a little noobish.
I have tried a mod with CSM but never got it to work in game. Could someone give a small explanation how to use such a mod with CSM :).

Date: October 16, 2005 10:28PM
Posted by: fulcoboy
I have a problem with some of the cars, the ferrari, bar and toyota constantly flip to there lod_1 and lod_2 models :s the other cars don't have this. It still happens when I activate the Only lod_0 function?
Date: October 17, 2005 09:23AM
Posted by: Jagdpanzer
Small problem with the latest update, don't know if it's a bug or a glitch on my end. When I drive the Red Bull at Suzuka I get a Jaguar pit stall.

And when in cockpit, if I look to the left or right the adjacent area of the cockpit is mising, i.e. it appears to be invisible. I think this one might be a glitch on my end, but don't know for sure....

"There are some pikeys there at Turn 10 putting tarmac down - what do you think of that?" - Martin Brundle
Date: January 21, 2006 06:58PM
Posted by: Fraplee
Hello all

First off I want to say thank you to everyone for this incredable mod. It is truely amazing! I started my sim racing experience with GP2 then GP3 then I went over to the dark (EA) side because the EA sims work better on my present machine. I like to start at the back of the grid and race forward, but PO was always a bit to high for this. I usually would just run practice sessions with GP4. However all the new mods and the track puzzle finally being cracked have caused me to start running GP4 again. I once told someone that GP4 is like Grand Prix Legends 2k - it is - a true simulator.

Enough ancient history! In cockpit view my front tires "flicker"; they are fine in T-cam view just not in cockpit view. Would someone, anyone be so kind as to help me figure out what I need to do to fix this. I am sure that it has something to do with my F1 graphics CFG file but I'm not sure what.

Also is there a thread that explains how to substitute a different car for the Virgin car?

Any help would be greatly appreciated - Again a big thank to Tony for this and the GP2 mod. Truely fantastic work!

Thank You,

FraPP!!!!
Date: January 21, 2006 07:39PM
Posted by: Ruboy
Maybe this line in your graphics.cfg helps:

1 ; Rotate wheels via textures v2

If it is set to 1, then set it to 0 - or other way round.

Date: January 22, 2006 09:58PM
Posted by: Fraplee
@ Ruboy - Thank you for your quick reply. I feel like a total noob. Right after I made that post I started to explore the depths of CSM and did just that. So you were/are right on the money. Thank you again.

Off topic - With CSM and all the great mods - specifically f1 1994. It is like GP2 updated. What fun!!!

Off to the races

FraPP!!!
Date: January 22, 2006 10:40PM
Posted by: Ruboy
Fraplee Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>...I feel like a total noob. ...

I felt the same at the beginning:) You just have to take your time and fiddle about with some things.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy