Original SPA track?

Posted by simcut 
Original SPA track?
Date: July 31, 2005 04:28PM
Posted by: simcut
Hi guys,

apologies if I am being a bit cheeky for this, but is there any chance someone can send me the original SPA track from the game, just that I installed a "hi-res Spa" that doesnt work great for me, and I wanted to put the original track back on the game, however - I dont want to reinstall the game to do that because I have installed Tony's carsets (all 11/12 of them) and to go through all that nonsense again to get the game running is a pain.

Would it be possible if someone could email me the track file for SPA to simcut@gmail.com ?

Thanks very much! =)

=====================================
hmmmmmmm.....Scarlett Johansson......
Re: Original SPA track?
Date: July 31, 2005 04:39PM
Posted by: Briere
next time, think of a backup :P
Date: July 31, 2005 04:50PM
Posted by: simcut
I will do... obviously, but that hasnt helped me much saying that, I think its obvious I will backup next time! =)

=====================================
hmmmmmmm.....Scarlett Johansson......
Date: July 31, 2005 04:56PM
Posted by: |Tazz|
reinstall the game in an other directory than the original one and then copy the track again..
Date: July 31, 2005 08:29PM
Posted by: quickslick
i can send you the Track with msn if you want, but i have only Ricardo Lamperts Spa 2001 Version 1.1
Date: July 31, 2005 09:03PM
Posted by: strongbow
nope, make copy of the gp4 folder, uninstall, install the game, copy the spa.wad from the fresh gp4 install over to the other folder and move the whole folder now back, overwriting that fresh gp4 install. :| hope you get it right, should take 10 mins max. ;-)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/31/2005 09:08PM by strongbow.
Date: July 31, 2005 09:11PM
Posted by: Lemming
Isn't spa2001.wad somewhere on the CD anyway? Without needing to install...

EDIT: Ah never mind, just checked. Must've got it confused with another game or something

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/31/2005 09:13PM by Lemming.
Date: July 31, 2005 11:02PM
Posted by: Race_Monkey
For Future reference, I have a .rar file with every track wad, the cars wad, the anim wad and all the track .dat files from the default install and it only comes to 114mb.

Date: July 31, 2005 11:54PM
Posted by: NS
delete your spa2001.wad, then start your gp4 cd and choose for 'repair' the cd will put the original wad back without changing anything else
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy