Camera angle problem

Posted by Wirah 
Camera angle problem
Date: July 30, 2005 12:08AM
Posted by: Wirah
I use GP4 Tweaker for the 1 lap quali rule. However, when I use GP4 Tweaker to tweak gp4tweak.bin, I press left and right and the camera angle completely changes. Also when I have used Tweaker to tweak gp4tweak.bin all of my camera angles are reset. When I remove gp4tweak.bin, there is no problem, but I cannot use the 1 lap qualifying rule.

Is there any other way I can use 1 lap quali without using Gp4 Tweaker?

When I press left:

When I press right:
Re: Camera angle problem
Date: July 30, 2005 02:20AM
Posted by: eddycrazy
well if you have the gp4tweeker tool installed go in and disable camera movement option for the t-cam otherwise don't know.
Date: July 30, 2005 01:01PM
I couldn't find that option in Gp4 tweaker, but I found one called 'Head View Movement' and unticked 'in cockpit mode' and 'in t-cam mode' it fixes the camera movement problem, but Gp4 tweaker still overrides my camera positions.
Date: July 30, 2005 01:52PM
Posted by: quickslick
i think that's a problem when you're using Teameditor and Tweaker, because both Tools write down the settings in the Registry. I think you can solve your problem, if you use the Camera Editor 6.6 and Tweaker for your settings, because the camera editor uses only a camera car file to save the settings. If you don't have the Camera Editor 6.6, i can send it to you with an email :-)
Date: July 30, 2005 02:53PM
ok thanks quickslick. david56@gmail.com is my address.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy