Formula Renault

Posted by MaxHeadroom 
Formula Renault
Date: July 29, 2005 01:39AM
Posted by: MaxHeadroom
How come i can't pause the game when i run this mod?

Max.
Re: Formula Renault
Date: July 29, 2005 12:00PM
So no one has any idea.
That's pretty sad considering i always thought alot of you guys were geniuses when it came to this game.
I guess i was wrong.

Max

Date: July 29, 2005 12:07PM
Posted by: rayg
I doubt your get much help now after that follow up!!
Date: July 29, 2005 01:00PM
Posted by: Sauber89
nah its only natrual to post something that stupid when your new i certainly did once

how come you cant pause the game hmmmm well cant you just press esc or press p or press the pause button your keyboard and annother tip mate try not to get angry here people will respond

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/29/2005 01:00PM by Sauber89.
Date: July 29, 2005 02:16PM
I got news for you mate, i'm probably older and have been not only playing this game longer than you have, but on this forum scince it began.Can you say the same? Mate.

Max.
Date: July 29, 2005 02:36PM
Posted by: rayg
erm, no I can't say the same! wow I bow to your greatness O wise one...

At least my game works!!! ;-)
Date: July 29, 2005 02:40PM
Good for you.
Date: July 29, 2005 05:35PM
Posted by: strongbow
press space?
Date: July 30, 2005 01:06PM
Posted by: quickslick
i've take a look in the CSM file for the Mod and the GPxPatch isn't related there. Maybe if you add the direction for the GPxPatch folder in the line, it will works, but i'm not sure
Date: July 31, 2005 09:40AM
Thanks for the advice quickslick, i appreciate it.
Ill try it and see what happens.

Max.
Date: July 31, 2005 02:50PM
Posted by: Willb
"So no one has any idea.
That's pretty sad considering i always thought alot of you guys were geniuses when it came to this game.
I guess i was wrong."

No offence, but that was uncalled for max. Whats your problem. Just because no one has answered you post yet. For goodness sake come on. Have some respect. Anyway if you are wrong about "us", what does that make you?

Help keep our forums tidy.

Use the search function...
Date: July 31, 2005 06:20PM
I appreciate your comment Willb, but it's been done, argued and answered. Don't you think it's time to move on?

Max

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/31/2005 06:21PM by MaxHeadroom.
Date: July 31, 2005 09:04PM
Posted by: pankykapus
Hey guys it's a forum. People help each other not quarelling. Come on!!
Date: July 31, 2005 11:07PM
Posted by: mortal
So no one has any idea.
I guess i was wrong.
Max
I got news for you mate, i'm probably older and have been not only playing this game longer than you have, but on this forum scince it began.Can you say the same? Mate.
Max.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
hmmmmmm. how not to influence people and win friends perhaps, or something like it, actually, I would have expected better from Max, seeing as he's been a menmber for so long ;-) on the naughty mat..... :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: August 01, 2005 09:09AM
A case of Temporary Insanity, maybe?.

Max

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy