Team Editor problem

Posted by F1Master 
Team Editor problem
Date: July 29, 2005 01:24AM
Posted by: F1Master
I accidentally deleted the arrows files through team editor, there is a tab somwhere in the tool and in doing so i now have two sets of Saubers (the default team).

This looks stupid so I got rid of team editor and tried to install the arrows cars manually into GP4. I still have four Saubers.

Does anyone know how the hell I can get the arrows back into the game?

WilliamsF1 Supporters

AMD Athlon64 3400, 512mb Corsair XMS3200LL memory, Asus K8V Deluxe mobo, Powercolor Radeon X800 Pro VIVO, 160G Maxtor HD, Soundblaster Audigy, Windows XP SP2.
Re: Team Editor problem
Date: July 29, 2005 01:36AM
Posted by: Webber Fan
Re-install the game!

[webberfanscreens.blogspot.com]
Date: July 29, 2005 01:36AM
Posted by: adam75
Yes i don't see another solution.
Date: July 29, 2005 01:49AM
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I only fully reinstalled the game a month ago and it took me a couple of days hard slog.

I hate this game!

WilliamsF1 Supporters

AMD Athlon64 3400, 512mb Corsair XMS3200LL memory, Asus K8V Deluxe mobo, Powercolor Radeon X800 Pro VIVO, 160G Maxtor HD, Soundblaster Audigy, Windows XP SP2.
Date: July 29, 2005 02:05AM
Posted by: Paco
i reinstalled it two days ago and since then i started making a 2005 set with CSM, try it, read the documentation, and you'll get used to it, besides, having your own set made, means that if you ever have to reinstall the game, you can just install the set and that's it :)

I'm against sigpics
Date: July 29, 2005 03:06AM
Posted by: Ryoji
you just have to put backin your backed up gp4.exe and car.wad and it should work. well it worked here...:)
Date: July 29, 2005 07:56AM
Posted by: strongbow
install the arrows car into cars wad, run teameditor :) and select the arrows carshape in the last tab instead of sauber. how hard is that.
Date: July 29, 2005 01:46PM
Posted by: Lo2k
Yep, you have to install the arrows car back in the wad and then select this carshape in teameditor in the corresponding slot.

Date: August 03, 2005 02:17PM
Cheers guys for the advice. I ended up getting the arrows files back into the wad but the problem I have now is that GPxPatch won't work.

I have re-installed GPxPatch and run the game through it, all the settings are as I've had them for months but it doesn't seem to be applying itself into the game. For example the performance files and team/driver order haven't been crossed over into the game, the options in game like the split times in the top left hand corner doesn't come on, the 2005 timing strips doesn't work and its all the skymap messages like in the original edit of the game.

I'm running it through GPxPatch but it isn't making itself apparent in the game at all.

I'm running 1.02v and 3.91v of gpxpatch.

Anyone help?

WilliamsF1 Supporters

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy