Tony's Mod

Posted by SchumiBoy2 
Tony's Mod
Date: July 26, 2005 05:20PM
Posted by: SchumiBoy2
Hi all,

When i install Tony's mod the car spins so easily and i can't match other cars times. did anyone have this problem and know how to solve it. i haven't messed around with setup eiether
Re: Tony's Mod
Date: July 26, 2005 06:16PM
Posted by: Willb
Its the new Physics. Try changing your car setup.

Help keep our forums tidy.

Use the search function...
Date: July 26, 2005 08:23PM
Posted by: Bigbrother
or put another physic file in the mod or remove the one that is in the mod then you go back to standard physic file.

Program Files\Infogrames\Grand Prix 4\GPSAVES\Carsets\2005\Data\Patch

in this folder you find the physic file, it ends on .g3p
Date: July 26, 2005 08:34PM
Posted by: rahul
hey bigbrother wud it be possible for u to send me the bin files which u had made to solve the fuel consumption prob....i havnt been able to play the game for a month now coz of the problem...plzzz send it to me...rahulm@msn.com

Date: July 26, 2005 08:35PM
i have send them to you when you post your request in the 2005 mod thread, so you probabely didn't receive them!

Add me in msn messenger if you have that: bigbrother2001@hotmail.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/26/2005 08:36PM by Bigbrother.
Date: July 26, 2005 08:36PM
where do i get the origanal physic file?
Date: July 26, 2005 08:37PM
just remove the file from the mod and the game auto use standard physic patched in the gp4.exe! so only removing the file in the mod is all what you need to do to get standard physic values!
Date: July 27, 2005 12:32AM
Posted by: paulhackettevans
I had cars that spun easily under braking for corners in the 2005 mod. I found that going to the car setup and altering the brake balance, wings and other settings, it was quite possible to have a car setup that is challenging and fun to drive, but was less likely to spin, without losing the character of the new physics.

Try experimenting with the car setup, you might like it!

Paul
Date: July 27, 2005 12:59AM
Also true Paul but most are too lazy to make a setup and like cruise control :-)
Date: August 02, 2005 12:50AM
where can i find other physic files?
Date: August 02, 2005 07:04AM
Posted by: Jagdpanzer
It takes practice, but you can learn to drive with THESE physics. When I spin now its because I messed up, and no matter what the physics it would be a spin. It simply takes work and setting up your car.....

"There are some pikeys there at Turn 10 putting tarmac down - what do you think of that?" - Martin Brundle
Date: August 02, 2005 07:22AM
Posted by: Slash
Don't be such a bad user of GP4, it's new physics it's a total challenge, you have to start from zero, but once you get to know how to drive the car it's great, it's a real challenge to make a competitive laptime with a redbull, but with the real gp4 physics its easy to do so with a benneton.......

c'mon, gp4 it's a racing simulator, not a game to entretain, if the new rules change, then stick to em'

cheers
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy