WGP Series Gauloises-Peugeot Thread

Posted by Iceman-Kimi 
WGP Series Gauloises-Peugeot Thread
Date: July 17, 2005 11:06AM
Posted by: Iceman-Kimi
Ok , guys SCR Team has a thread like this to , so I started this .
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok , the drivers are completed , Eighth as first driver , MDBSnake as second driver and Kizz360 as third driver and testdriver and Rom1 as technical director . Kizz , I need your helmet so if you make 1 then i will set sponsors on it . We still need a template of a car , who knows a good one ? We know the livery already and Kizz is going to paint some 'special' test liveries for his own car (like Davidson in 2004) .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/13/2005 09:25AM by Iceman-Kimi.
Re: WGP Series Gauloises-Peugeot Thread
Date: July 17, 2005 02:58PM
Posted by: MDBSnake
we can use the newest from yohan byron?, the RR05B. ...of course if you, yohan, dont has probs with that

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Date: July 17, 2005 03:47PM
Or the Mclaren from Eugenio but I bet that I can't get permission from that guy .

Date: July 17, 2005 10:24PM
Ok , some more clarity , I have just heard from MDBSnake that he and Kizz360 are going to do the shape , and the fantasy track that I am making become our personal circuit .

Date: July 18, 2005 02:28PM
Good news ! Gauloises-Peugeot-Wgp have a new technical director , his name is Rom1 !

Date: August 13, 2005 09:26AM
Some sponsors news , superfund and tifosi are gonna leave , and we have red-bull as a new sponsor

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/13/2005 09:26AM by Iceman-Kimi.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy