Car Painter for WGPG Southern Cross Racing wanted

Posted by mortal 
Car Painter for WGPG Southern Cross Racing wanted
Date: July 07, 2005 12:12PM
Posted by: mortal
The topic header explains it all, if you are willing to help us out with the design and painting of the team livery you will get full credit for your artwork and effort at the official team launch, this could also include your name on the cars. pm for more information if you are interested. TIA mortal, team manager, Southern Cross Racing WGPG

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/08/2005 03:09PM by mortalwombat.
as Driver 1 i would also like to invite you to paint our car...
thank you all

GPGSL WDC Season 4
Re: Car Painter for WGPG Sothern Cross Racing wanted
Date: July 07, 2005 11:21PM
*bump*

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: July 07, 2005 11:30PM
Posted by: danm
depends wat you want the car to look like

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
I want the car to resemble the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel, but other team members might not agree with that.
Posted by: danm (IP Logged)
Date: July 7, 2005 11:30PM

depends wat you want the car to look like
---------------------------------------------------------

im test driver:

make it as aussie as ya can... probably in the colours of the australian flag (red white and blue), having the southern cross stars, maybe the union flag, and commonwealth star.
HAHAHAHAHA Bernie, I'm sure it can be easily done. Just gotta wait for Michelangelo to learn Photoshop ;).

And the BAR car in Shanghai actually has a nice base for an Aussie car!
Date: July 08, 2005 03:06PM
Blue the top half, white the lower half, similar in style paint to the minardi for the separation of the two colours, using a red band to divide them, it's a bit like a wave down the nose. White stars for the southern cross on the sides above the bargeboards or maybe on the top with a boomerang shaped line or similar to give them the impression of movement. Drivers names in white. SCR on the rear wing in white on blue. If I knew how to paint I'd give it a go, sadly, I haven't got a clue lol.

hey that sounds good!
please someone do it?

GPGSL WDC Season 4
free beer ;-)

Southern Cross Logo Draft 1

I got bored after work and was thinking about a team logo, put this together in two minutes.

Although they arent proper number of points on the stars.. its just a rough copy

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/11/2005 06:43PM by theblackone2005.
looks good, I like it, we still need the car painted.........you'd think with all the car painters around there'd be someone willing to help out.

I would do it, but I've got a mod to finish and a good deal of help on a different one
hmm are there any tutorials for car painting?
ill have a crack
where's Max Downforce when you need him.. ;)

too right :-(

New at carpainting? Check these FAQ's first!

!!!HERE---> [racing-leagues.com] <---HERE!!!

:-)

---
well it looks like it's all fallen in a heap, before it even started, gg. such a buildup and all. GG. :-/

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy